Stolen articles

  1. sonnys profile image40
    sonnysposted 7 years ago

    What recourse is there besides emailing the offender and not getting a reply back, of course?

  2. IntimatEvolution profile image80
    IntimatEvolutionposted 7 years ago

    I'm sorry this has happened to you.  I don't have any advice.  All I have is some sympathy.sad

  3. lrohner profile image81
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

    Send them a DMCA complaint. Also send it to their webhost and AdSense or any other affiliate marketer that they use.