jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

There is no report in about my traffics and earning from Hubpages

1. profile image61
    YaHubposted 7 years ago

I have about 7 Hubs already and there are about 1300 visitors to my hubs, but there is no report about my traffics nor income in Google Adsense Dashboard that comes from HubPages.

Of course there are reports about visitors who come visit my hubs in HubPages statistic, but there is no report in my Google Adsense Dashboard about traffics and click from HubPages.

I expect that there is someone to explain or help me to solve this problem.

Thank you very much.

1. WryLilt profile image84
      WryLiltposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Is adsense linked to your hubpages account?

http://hubpages.com/my/affiliate

Are you looking at the day or all time?

Reports>View>All Time

If it is, do you have channels set up for hubpages?

Adsense Setup>Channels>URL Channels>+ Add new Url Channel> Type hubpages.com

On the other hand, with only 1300 views, it wouldn't be surprising if you hadn't got a single click yet.

1. profile image61
        YaHubposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Yes, I have link adsense to hubpages account correctly, but I haven't add Url Channel from hubpages.com .... I think that's the problem.

Now I have add Url Channel and expect to see report about HubPages traffics.

Thank you very much for your help WryLilt. smile

2. profile image0
      TopUniverseposted 7 years agoin reply to this

If you have already set google analytics check the impression status there.

In case you you had set other channels in adsense account try to view the all channel data. Impressions over and above the all the channel attributed to hubpages impression.

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 7 years ago

The problem is that you need to read up on how Hubpages works.  The traffic stats are available on Hubpages (my profile: stats).  But the only money earned comes from you Amazon and/or adsense account--so the only earnings information will come from them.

3. CYBERSUPE profile image60
    CYBERSUPEposted 7 years ago

Psycheskinner gave you some very good information.

1. Super Chef profile image60
      Super Chefposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Have you set up google analytics on your account? This will give you a much detailed report of where your traffic comes from what are your top landing pages and your most successful keywords. Hope this helps

4. breakingnews profile image57
    breakingnewsposted 7 years ago

yes

psycheskinnerposted post good and full info as under:-

The problem is that you need to read up on how Hubpages works.  The traffic stats are available on Hubpages (my profile: stats).  But the only money earned comes from you Amazon and/or adsense account--so the only earnings information will come from them.

5. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Don't forget to make separate "URL" channels as well.

The "Custom" account will be based on HubPages.com, but "URL" channels are great for tracking hubs. smile

6. Rochelle Frank profile image89
    Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago

Follow the suggestions everyone has given. You have only been here a short time. Earnings start s-l-o-w-l-y, and then begin to inrease.

7. profile image61
    YaHubposted 7 years ago

Thank you for you support and help ... All of you have motivated me to write more for HubPages .... smile

working