do you want to be naughty?

Jump to Last Post 1-12 of 12 discussions (21 posts)
  1. CASE1WORKER profile image60
    CASE1WORKERposted 13 years ago

ok... the title might have got you reading.

I have a little game that I play. I select a forum subject and then try and post all that I can to make sure that no posts on the forum subject show on the front page.. Guess what the category is

1. Writingissharing profile image60
      Writingissharingposted 13 years agoin reply to this

***HUH?***

2. profile image0
      ralwusposted 13 years agoin reply to this

childishness, not the same as naughty necessarily and akin to trollish behavior

2. xobliam profile image59
    xobliamposted 13 years ago

is this a riddle ???

3. Joy56 profile image66
    Joy56posted 13 years ago

can we have a clue, is it something to do with knitting?

4. CASE1WORKER profile image60

no....

just think of a forum topic you dont want to see on the front sheet... one that is perhaps a cause of a lot of friction and then post until it disappears from the front sheet-

you are then forced to read loads of forum posts and engage a lot more.

maybe it just appeals to my strange mind but I hate intolerance and moving posts that cause friction tot he second page is the only way of getting back at them coss a tolerant explanation is ignored.

I know its pathetic but at times I feel so powerless when all i want to do is bang heads together and say why dont you understand or at least agree to disagree and do it nicely.

5. blondepoet profile image68
    blondepoetposted 13 years ago

Eh!!!!
    LMAO ROFL.

1. CASE1WORKER profile image60
      CASE1WORKERposted 13 years agoin reply to this

thankyou for your kind remarks

I have not got a clue what you have written but I am sure that it was written with regard and support!

1. blondepoet profile image68
        blondepoetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yes it was. Whatever it is I am with you. smile smile
        I want to be naughty regardless of what the topic is. smile

1. profile image60
          logic,commonsenseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

and when you are naughty BP, you are very, very good! smile

From someone who should know lol.....

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i190/midniteyes/girls/naughty.jpg

2. Merlin Fraser profile image61
          Merlin Fraserposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Some how I don't thing that your or my definition of being naughty is quite the same thing as Case1worker is talking about... do you ???

I agree and oh.....I never got to be naughty...well not yet anyway lol.

6. CASE1WORKER profile image60

dont you wake up some days feeling 5 again! which reminds me to wake the kids up and make sure they are fed and off to school so I can get some peace and quiet

Oh yes I always feel like I am a child inside an adult body. I hope to always feel like that...

7. kmackey32 profile image63
    kmackey32posted 13 years ago

Sounds like me. I like being naughty some days... lol

8. CASE1WORKER profile image60

its always the girls!

had a good day today I won earlier on this morning and got all the r......... forum posts off the front page.

9. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 13 years ago

it doesn't make sense - but if it works, fine!  If you keep posting to a thread doesn't that keep it on the first page?

10. CASE1WORKER profile image60

yes so you post on anything interesting that is not in the category that you want to get  off the first page

11. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 13 years ago

OH! duh, I get it now!  you post another different thread on something else to shove it down the page!  not post on the thread, but another thread.  why am I so dumb today?  thanks for the good idea, maybe keep those suckers runnin' til they give up? or would that be against the rules of hp etiquette?  (not that I've ever been one to worry much about etiquette!!) smile

12. profile image0
    china manposted 13 years ago

So now you have 'enlightened' them they will do the same and post even more vacuous dribble and little packages of hate and intolerance wrapped in moralising and i love you's.

Religous wars!!  I hope you have the stamina to keep it up big_smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)