jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Backlinks question

1. profile image0
    Donna Ferrierposted 6 years ago

Good evening, folks,

Does anyone use Backlink Builders? I found the Google ad for them on Hub Pages but that doesn't necessarily mean they're beneficial to use, so I just want to know if anyone has any experience with them.

Peace,
    Donna

1. Super Chef profile image61
      Super Chefposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Never used them but as a member of the keyword academy they talk about it in the forums and apparantely it is quite good. Apparently you can get indexed within an hour or two Check it out here http://thekeywordacademy.com/coaching/1087.html

1. profile image0
        Donna Ferrierposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Hi Chef,

I can't find where they talk about that specific service. Can you send me a link to the post?

Peace,
        Donna

1. Super Chef profile image61
          Super Chefposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Sorry donna I can't remember where in the forums I seen it but it is in the link building forum was just looking at it no less than 1 hour ago.

2. DaMan92 profile image21
      DaMan92posted 6 years agoin reply to this

i never used them before. If you ask me it is much easier and cheaper to do the backlinking yourself.

2. tritrain profile image75
    tritrainposted 6 years ago

Don't use them.

It's my opinion, but I would be careful about someone building backlinks, as they will probably be of little to no value, be added to a linkfarm(s), and probably not be from relevant content-filled website/page.

You're much better off doing your own linkbuilding or working with someone you trust, as a partnership.

3. thisisoli profile image55
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

I would not personally use them.  Feel free to try these services out, just don't get your hopes up too high.

working