jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

the power of hubpages

1. CASE1WORKER profile image77
    CASE1WORKERposted 6 years ago

A few months ago I wrote a hub about some pottery i collected. It was all hand painted by an english pottery painter but I knew little about him. The hub has had some hits mainly from people who collect his work and i have had some e mails , asking about his work.
    Imagine I have just had a comment left on the hub by his neice- i hope she e mails me, there is just so much i want to correct and add- the main thing is it shows the power of hubs and the fact that our articles (hubs) can be read by any one any where

1. Fawntia profile image
      Fawntiaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That's terrific! I hope his niece gets back to you with more information.

2. secretmemoir profile image59
      secretmemoirposted 6 years ago in reply to this

someone left a message that they were about to kill themselves.  They read my hub and decided not to

2. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

I had similar happen a while back. I wrote about a man that saved thousands and thousands of lives from potential death at the hands of dictators during WW2, and a long while after I published it, one of his grandsons found it and read it. He left me the most wonderful feeback and we now remain in touch.

It's a Hubpages thing smile

3. schoolgirlforreal profile image72
    schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago

hubpages is my miracle smilewink

4. Connie Smith profile image90
    Connie Smithposted 6 years ago

I was doing some research on a school in North Carolina for a future article.  Though I have never focused on the school, I had mentioned it in an article I wrote well over a year ago.  Imagine my surprise when I Googled complaints or problems at the school and my Hub came up as number one on the search engine!  Those are always nice surprises.

working