jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

Starting Today!

1. profile image0
    sdc213posted 7 years ago

I just joined hubpages and it's been great so far (2 days). About to start the 30 hubs in 30 days challenge!
    I have 2 hubs now and they are receiving some traffic...hopefully in 30 days I will have great results to report!

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Welcome to HubPages! smile

Good luck on the challenge. smile

1. profile image0
      sdc213posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thank you=)

3. Megavitamin profile image79
    Megavitaminposted 7 years ago

Welcome!  This is a great time to do a 30-Day Challenge, since we're heading into the holiday season.  Plenty of topics to write about (if that's your thing).

Good luck!

4. LindaJM profile image75
    LindaJMposted 7 years ago

Welcome to the challenge!

5. Inspired to write profile image67
    Inspired to writeposted 7 years ago

Hell fellow hubbers I became a member on the 8/11.2010 & am attempting the 30 day challenge, (but I don't know if I got to sign up for anything?)hopefully, as I have been reading comments on this forum topic, I hope you find my articles well written & informative. So far I have published 6 articles & am working on more as I write lol. Thank you for reading my post. Regards Dale

1. Inspired to write profile image67
      Inspired to writeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Sorry about the mistake at the beginning of my post above, it is meant to say Hello, & not hell lol

1. LindaJM profile image75
        LindaJMposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Welcome to the challenge and the site!

6. RedElf profile image84
    RedElfposted 7 years ago

Greetings, Inspired - you may have spoke true wink Only time will tell big_smilebig_smilebig_smile

Welcome to HubPages, Inspired and sdc213 - nice to meet you both. I hope you make good friends, and have success writing here. It's a great place!

7. melpor profile image93
    melporposted 7 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages and good luck on the 30 day challenge.

8. L.C. Smith profile image61
    L.C. Smithposted 7 years ago

Do you have to produce 1hub/day in 30 days or can you post 2 or 3 at a time and take a couple of days off?

working