jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (20 posts)

Why Hubpages = Awesomeness!

1. realtalker profile image39
    realtalkerposted 7 years ago

I truly believe that Hubpages will allow me to reach my goal of becoming a young full-time affiliate marketer! I've gotten so much results with Hubpages its not even funny. Thanks guys for being you!

1. hubba-hubba profile image60
      hubba-hubbaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Only been here a little bit, but really love the fact that one can write about nearly any topic they want!  Go Hubpages!

2. Neil Ashworth profile image48
      Neil Ashworthposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Congrats! Keep focused and keep pushing out those articles and your income will grow.. ;-)

realtalkerposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Neil! btw, my little brothers named Neil also.

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 7 years ago

Totally agree - hubpages is the best affiliate marketing site I've come across.

1. Peter-Jan Celis profile image58
      Peter-Jan Celisposted 7 years agoin reply to this

It sure looks promising for me so far - It's motivating to see Google search traffic even after a few days or weeks.

Definitely. To me, Hubpages is just as useful as Facebook!

2. Tarin profile image59
      Tarinposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Hubpages is a great site but not for affiliate marketing.  Hubpages is good for adsense.  Isn't the general consensus that Squidoo is the best high PR site for affiliate marketing?

1. Neil Ashworth profile image48
        Neil Ashworthposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Hubpages works just as well for affiliate marketing as it does for any other income strategy - it's all about getting found in search for the terms you want to rank for and as this site is technically so well put together many of the articles I've written (some including affiliate links) have come up in search for highly competitive terms in days.

Squidoo works fine also - but from my own experience HP takes the winners medal!

3. LindaJM profile image73
    LindaJMposted 7 years ago

Glad to hear it is working for you.

Thank you!

4. Shil1978 profile image94
    Shil1978posted 7 years ago

It gets better with time for sure! Glad it is working for you!!

Gracias! It sure does take time but I love seeing the growth and knowing that I'm getting somewhere.

5. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 7 years ago

HubPages remove a lot of stress I have in my real, non-Internet life. I feel free here (within the rules of course) and useful, and if somebody has any question, please, send me email personally, I will try to answer.

6. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 7 years ago

Hubpages is like a second home for me. It is the best website on the internet I have come across. Love writing hubs and earning affiliate revenue from my content.

7. Jo Deslaurier profile image73
    Jo Deslaurierposted 7 years ago

Congratulations! Definitely inspirational for a newbie like me!

8. Jason Menayan profile image60
    Jason Menayanposted 7 years ago

Be sure to check out our Success Stories page to see even more inspirational stories:

http://hubpages.com/help/success-stories

9. profile image0
    producertravisposted 7 years ago

I understand your excitement, I am excited to have 3 days in a row where I made some kind of money.  Sure it was only .75 today, 1.10 yesterday, and a few pennies the day before, but it is better than the big FAT ZERO I've been having.

33 hubs down!

1. canadawest99 profile image60
      canadawest99posted 7 years agoin reply to this

I have to agree with the OP.  I have tried lots of affiliate schemes and hubpages was the only one that worked for me so far.   Since I have been seriously writing here in the last 4 months or so, I have earned about $150 through amazon.  Its a start.

10. bojanglesk8 profile image59
    bojanglesk8posted 7 years ago

Yes, HubPages has a lot of potential...

working