jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Submitting My Hub to Administrator?

1. profile image0
    TopUniverseposted 6 years ago

Around 10 days back most of my hubs have been marked as substandard and that needs revision.

Now I am revised them all and accepted.

Right now if i am going to publish any new hub that will directly go to moderator or administrator before it gets published.

My question is when i am free from this constrain? I mean when my hub will go live immediately after publishing the hub.

1. profile image0
      ankigarg87posted 6 years ago in reply to this

your hub will published immediately if some problem occurs then alert will appear on hub.only you can see that alert.After resubmitting the hub it takes nearly 4-7 days to check the hub again.

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

For your information, I mentioned the need for proofreading services in a recent thread here on the forum. Several qualified hubbers expressed an interest in providing such services. I suggested $5/hub might be a realistic rate.

1. profile image0
      TopUniverseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

My question is different. For the last one week i have successfully revised those hubs and it has been cleared for publication.

My question is about new hubs i am planned to publish.

1. saleheensblog profile image59
        saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

well I had similar problem and I was free from it probably after writing 10-15 new hubs and almost after 1month. not sure about the number. I think staffs decide it on further performance

1. profile image0
          Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Interesting.

2. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I understood as much, but thought the information might be helpful to you. When you posted this thread, you had 8 published hubs, you used to have at least 22.

working