jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Photo Size

1. Kami Dear profile image56
    Kami Dearposted 9 years ago

How to minimize the photos in hubs. I up oded 2 pics from my pc when i published them with my hub the size was extreamly large which never looks cool. How can i minimize that photos.
    you can visit my hub ALTERNATE ENERGY by Kami Dear to give some good advise.

2. Inspirepub profile image81
    Inspirepubposted 9 years ago

Edit the photo capsule.

Use the green arrow pointing right to make the photo capsule half width, then use the up and down arrows to get it where you want it.

Jenny

3. Kami Dear profile image56

Thanks again Jenny.
                                  I edit the photo capsule but when i use the press the edit tab the right arrow disappears.
                                  On other hand if i press the right arrow it shows "flot it" so make it clear to me plzzzz.

4. Marisa Wright profile image94
    Marisa Wrightposted 9 years ago

Kami

Please, please, please take the time to read Darkside's Hub as I suggested.  This one will answer your question on photos as well as many other things:

http://hubpages.com/hub/capsules

If you can't see the right arrow, it's probably because your photo capsule is right down at the bottom of the Hub, where it appears when you first add it.  Use the up arrow to float it upwards, and it should appear.

You can't use the arrows while you're editing the content of the capsule.

5. Kami Dear profile image56

Thanks Miss Wright.
                                  I am now able to edit the photos well.

6. Kami Dear profile image56

Thanks Miss Wright.
                                  I am now able to edit the photos well.

working