jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Getting Yahoo views

1. Lady Guinevere profile image60
    Lady Guinevereposted 6 years ago

About a week ago I started posting my hub links on Yahoo to get more readers.  I started out with only a mere 26, it has steadily dropped to only 12 in the last 24 hours.  It should be going up and why is it going down instead?  That doesn't make sense.

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

What do you mean "posting the links on yahoo"?

I find Yahoo sends less searches on average than google, and it really depends on your content.

You may need to clarify where these links are.

1. saleheensblog profile image60
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

you can submit your rss feed or hub in yahoo to get indexed in yahoo quickly https://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com/mysites

1. Lady Guinevere profile image60
        Lady Guinevereposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have done this before and it doesn't work.

3. Urbane Chaos profile image88
    Urbane Chaosposted 6 years ago

Occasionally, I'll post mine on Yahoo Buzz.. Is that what you're talking about?  If so, YB is a community just like any other.. to get visits from there you also have to take part in the community.  It works great for me, especially with new hubs.  It takes an extra bit of time, but it's worth it.

4. Lady Guinevere profile image60
    Lady Guinevereposted 6 years ago

In your Yahoo Mail there is a "Hvesomething to share" box and when you type in your hub address you have a choice as to it going out over all of yahoo or to just your contacts.  I have it set to going all of Yahoo.

The thing is that if I weren't getting any more views the number would be staying the same and not going down.  That is what doesn't make sense.

working