Celebration! Made just on $7 so far today!

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (27 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Sophia Angeliqueposted 13 years ago

Whoa!!! I've made $6.93 today so far. This is really good for me. I'm beginning to feel very encouraged. Yayyyyy!

1. David 470 profile image83
      David 470posted 13 years agoin reply to this

That's good especially for the time you have been here. I am aiming to make 10 dollars a day. I think the highest I ever had was 8-9 dollars or something.

2. profile image0
      Helpful Hannaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That's awesome.  Congratulations!  Stick with it and good luck!

3. TheRaptorClaw profile image60
      TheRaptorClawposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Congrats!!

2. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 13 years ago

Congratulations!  If you are getting that kind of income in one day, even one time, at less than 4 months old, you are doing great!

1. profile image0
      Sophia Angeliqueposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well, I've been here three weeks since today. However, I haven't made that at all, although I have been earning. I did some tweaks early this morning, and I think this might be the result. Not sure. Might just be a lucky streak. But it is encouraging, and it does make me want to go on with this! smile

1. rmcrayne profile image91
        rmcrayneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Have you synched your AdSense and Analytics?  Analytics can tell you exactly where your clicks are coming from, and how much.

1. Mikeydoes profile image42
          Mikeydoesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm trying to get that figured out myself. I have analytics linked to Hubpages and I am only getting view stats.

I am having trouble getting Analytics and Adsense together. Adsense and analytics have changed, and their tutorials just don't work.

I'm stumped. Here is my thread about it http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/62445

1. profile image0

I'm still working on figuring out quite a bit about Hub pages. So, Yes, I have Analytics hooked up but still not quite fully conversant with it! Didn't know one could tell where the clicks are coming from.

1. wilderness profile image95
              wildernessposted 13 years agoin reply to this

click "content" and then "adsense" on the left.  But it must be linked to adsense to provide the information.

I can click the "content" page, but there is nothing about adsense anywhere. Everything shows up, minus the "index" all the way on the right. I thought it just needed time, I not only don't get $ stats on analytics, I don't get it on Hubpages either.

1. Ign Andy profile image58
                  Ign Andyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The easiest way to track earning of your hubs is to put the url into url channels in adsense. This maybe take a while since you already have 100 + hubs, but in the long run it's easier.
                  You can go to:
                  Adsense Setup > Channels > Adsense for Contents > URL Channels

2. profile image0

Thanks. I'll try that tomorrow. My brain has now gone to sleep. Worked long and hard at this all day... smile

1. wilderness profile image95

Sophia, after the "content" is clicked, the adsense is on the left to click that.  However, I would suspect that if adsense is not linked to analytics that option won't show up.  You may need to link the two.  It has been too long since I did that and I forget how it was done, but you might check the learning center and/or the help in adsense. 

I do recall, I think, that analytics has never shown anything before the linking process.  It never got or saved the information, so any data prior to your linking them is basically lost.

2. profile image0

@RmCrayne. No, Don't know how to do that. Just hasn't worked yet, so I guess I'm doing something wrong.

2. wilderness profile image95

Sorry.  I meant 4 weeks, not months.  You are doing really well.

3. Mark Ewbie profile image81
    Mark Ewbieposted 13 years ago

Well done Sophia, that's fantastic.

I wonder if I make the odd tweak here and there...

1. profile image0

smile Weren't you the one that said, "If you do it right...?"

Smile.

I'm trying!

4. Mikeydoes profile image42
    Mikeydoesposted 13 years ago

Very, very impressive! I told you that you are going to do great!

1. profile image0

smile

What did you ask me, if I'm sober!?!

1. profile image0

You're funny! smile LOL!

5. Flightkeeper profile image69
    Flightkeeperposted 13 years ago

That's impressive! You're doing something right. Keep going.

1. profile image0

Luck!

6. Ign Andy profile image58
    Ign Andyposted 13 years ago

That pretty impressive especially for 3 weeks hubber smile.
    I usually play with adsense position especial on hubs with significant daily traffic from Google search to know what may worked or not.

1. profile image0

Ign, I think there might have been more to it than that. I had a link on my facebook page and it looks like someone I know might have been a little kind. So, maybe not my skill. I don't know. I think before I shout celebrations again, I'll just see if it continues.

If you don't hear from me again, then you know it was a one-time happening. Oh, dear. I hope that's not it.

But thank you, anyway...

7. camlo profile image85
    camloposted 13 years ago

Congratulations, Sophia!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)