jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (15 posts)

Lower Adsense earning

1. len7288 profile image42
    len7288posted 9 years ago

Does anyone experience a more than 50% decrease in eCPM. I also noticed a decrease in the number of clicks, even if my traffic has increased.

1. guidebaba profile image53
      guidebabaposted 9 years ago in reply to this

This will improve with time and little effort at you end. I put some effort and earned $35.79 yesterday.

2. thranax profile image26
    thranaxposted 9 years ago

Well it has seem to lower, although just today I got a higher click value then I ever got before smile

3. shailini profile image56
    shailiniposted 9 years ago

that's right, len. My earnings dropped by 50% in the last 4 days. The traffic has increased in the last 2 weeks.

4. weblog profile image50
    weblogposted 9 years ago

Yes, I thought it happens only for me. I see traffic increase, but CTR and earning % becomes low in my hubs and blogs.

5. Inspirepub profile image81
    Inspirepubposted 9 years ago

Holiday weekend in the US, perhaps?

6. balisunset profile image60
    balisunsetposted 9 years ago

Noob like me always wondering how much top hubbers like len7288 and shailini earn each month......

7. weblog profile image50
    weblogposted 9 years ago

Is it because of the image ads? Image ads clearly show they are ADS, I think clicks fall on them hardly!!!

8. len7288 profile image42
    len7288posted 9 years ago

Today my eCPM went back to its normal rate, I don't know if the decreased is caused by kontera (I hope not),because it went down 2days after I placed kontera ads there, and I removed it last night, today my google earnings went back to normal. I guess I will try just use google alone for a week and put back kontera again after a week to see what will happen.

9. balisunset profile image60

I read it somewhere that some hubbers can make nearly $2000/month

hmmm.....I will get there...

hard work, patience and lots of quality hubs

1. Mark Knowles profile image61
      Mark Knowlesposted 9 years ago in reply to this

You are not going to make $2000 a month copying other people's work, posting it as your own and deleting questions when some one answers them in a way that doesn't suit you.

ciao

10. gamergirl profile image62
    gamergirlposted 9 years ago

I noticed this weekend that my Adsense earnings WERE lower.  They've since levelled back out, but then I only make about five bucks a week. tongue

balisunset - You might want to stop reposting what others have posted previously on blogs or other sites.  You'll make more that way through a higher hubscore and better search engine attention.

11. koncling profile image51
    konclingposted 9 years ago

well.....for 3 days my earning dropped 75% uuughhhhh that painful...sad

work hard mad work hard mad...man I'm lazy

12. balisunset profile image60

Really?

Is that only from hubpages or with your other blogs?

1. guidebaba profile image53
      guidebabaposted 9 years ago in reply to this

From my Blog + Hubs + Website.

working