jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (20 posts)

10,000 views on one Hub and 99 rating on another!

1. Mikeydoes profile image75
    Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago

They are both for a video game, so it is nothing to be too proud of. As they aren't really "evergreen" if that is the correct term.

Still pretty cool, gives me huge inspiration that there are millions of possibilities out there, we just have to find them!

If I can do it, anyone can... That is all I have to say about that. If the hub goes to 100, even for a second I'm going to screen shot it! lol. It fluctuates from 90-97 usually.

The 99 one was made 11/13/10
    The 10,000 view one was made 11/15/10

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good job Mikeydoes, keep on~

2. nell79 profile image86
      nell79posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Lucky! Or...Good job on a well earned status! wink

I haven't gotten that lucky yet. The highest I've gotten is in the 80s with some and I have a hard time keeping them at that. I don't know what I'm doing wrong?

Ah well, I'm down, but I'm not out!

3. TheRaptorClaw profile image61
      TheRaptorClawposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Congrats man!!

4. Tumba profile image60
      Tumbaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Congrats Mikey.. smile

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Good work! smile

3. Mikeydoes profile image75
    Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago

Thank you very much! I've been working hard at it, or mainly hardly working!

4. lorlie6 profile image87
    lorlie6posted 6 years ago

Fabulous work!

5. Mark Ewbie profile image83
    Mark Ewbieposted 6 years ago

10,000 views. Fantastic.

I can't imagine 10,000 views.  A thousand would be incredible.

I don't think my total external hits amounts to much over 100.

Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I just did a NEW topic that I knew there was no good info on, and I knew people would search for it. If my understanding of keywords were better at the time, I could have done much better. Probably still could. I just wish I can do that good on the rest of my hubs that aren't about Call of Duty smile

It inspires me to get WoW and make hubs that way! WoW might just be around long enough to be very profitable!

2. bogerk profile image69
      bogerkposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm with you Mark - I think I have one I completed in early November that has reached about 350 views. That is my best thus far.

6. IzzyM profile image88
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

Oh Mikey I just wish you hadn't posted this sad

Congrats on doing so well but now you are going to get your hub ripped off by a load of anonymous users (second accounts) or even by some sad individuals on their main accounts - even some that actually post in the forums.
    Not only are they going to use the same keywords, they are going to use devious ways to get their hubs more backlinks than yours.

Your main hope of salvation is that your English is better than theirs.

1. nell79 profile image86
      nell79posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I've heard about people getting their articles ripped off, but seriously? It's that bad? Not a good thought.

2. Mikeydoes profile image75

It is a dying topic, and would really be a waste of their time. The one that has a thousand isn't even one you would expect, so they really would be wasting their time. lol.

1. IzzyM profile image88
        IzzyMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That's good to know, but to you and anyone else reading here, it is NOT a good idea to let your fellow hubbers know which hubs are doing well, even in private emails!! You do not know who is going to copy you - they can and they will.

But hey congratulations!

I totally agree with you. Let this thread float of into oblivion!

3. saleheensblog profile image61
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

it's just horrible and very true though I haven't found anyone in forum yet.

7. saleheensblog profile image61
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

cool

you encourage me to write on mafia war. is the ctr good? I can write tons of hub only on mafia war. I was MW addicted before zoning HP.

8. lender3212000 profile image81
    lender3212000posted 6 years ago

Nicely done! Those are some impressive stats. It always feels good to discover something that works.

9. Entourage_007 profile image76
    Entourage_007posted 6 years ago

Congratulations on the success, 10,000 views to a hub is a huge milestone for any hubpages author.

working