jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (10 posts)

How aged hub will rank higher in search engine?

1. profile image0
    TopUniverseposted 6 years ago

Many experienced hubbers saying that wait for till the hub get aged to get lot of traffic.

I learned that SE will rank sites based on no of backlinks to the page and some other factors. Of that backlink is very crucial one.

With that, my question is

1. Should my hub will rank high in the SE after 3 to 6 months?

Note: No work on that hub like backlink etc., except publish and leave it.

2. If answer to the first question is YES

Can you explain how hub will rank higher without doing any backlink work?

3. Is there successful hubbers who get paid regularly from adsense without doing any backlink work on their hubs?

Thanks.

1. Kangaroo_Jase profile image80
      Kangaroo_Jaseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Heya TopUniverse,

Almost all of your answers may be found here;
      http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/cate … g-traffic/

1. profile image0
        TopUniverseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sorry for that. I am asking for how aged hub will rank higher without any backlink work at all.

1. Abbasangel profile image80
          Abbasangelposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It might only because other people Twitter it or Facebook it or flock it or digg it... But they are still links.... Also if you link your hubs with your RSS feed this might also help....

I don't know I am still new, however I have been working on Backlinking haven't checked my progress yet... just playing with my current hubs, not trying SEO and keyword research yet!! After the finance comp then I might look in to it more seriously.

2. rmcrayne profile image94
      rmcrayneposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think habee, relache, an pcunix fall into this category, with very little if any backlinking on their part- they just let it happen naturally.

3. relache profile image86
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I resemble that remark.

4. Mark Knowles profile image61
      Mark Knowlesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Possibly, depending on the subject, how well you did your keyword research, how well written and put together the hub is and whether or not it generated any "organic" links. There is not a straight yes /no answer to this question.

One of the criteria used by the search engines is age. But you need to be thinking 18-36 months, not 3-6. wink

There are - relache being one of them. But the ones that are tend to be some what of an expert in certain fields, where they have a following and have developed a "name." So - not only do they have a reputation - they turn out very high quality content.

1. profile image0
        TopUniverseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Interesting point. So 18-36 months, It is the age of the every hub separately or it is the age of our profile.

1. Kangaroo_Jase profile image80
          Kangaroo_Jaseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Age of EACH hub

2. Mark Ewbie profile image83
    Mark Ewbieposted 6 years ago

Ok I've studied all this thread, I read like the WHOLE thing - lol, and now I think I've got the idea.

If I churn out a load of old quality content now, and then come back in a year, I will be loaded in a spritual and Adsense way.

This is very good news.  Initial reaction to my riting has been that it's rubbish and that I should get a proper job - but to know that it will only take time is grate.

I can survive on food handouts till then anyway.

working