jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

How to succeed in linking a hub to FB?

1. sergs_pogi profile image58
    sergs_pogiposted 6 years ago

Hello. As I observed, only few of my friends in facebook actually took the time to visit my hubs. How can I use FB to promote my hub and lure them to visit and read my hubs? Is there some techniques? Thank you so much.

1. Just Ask Susan profile image87
      Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

People are usually only going to read something that is of interest to them. I did not think that anyone was actually using my links to see what I had written when linking my hubs to facebook until they started to click like. When sharing the link on facebook you may want to add something to the post like here is an article that I wrote that many of you would love to read.

2. Pcunix profile image87
    Pcunixposted 6 years ago

You might ask yourself how many links you follow from your FB friends posts?

sergs_pogiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hello, buddy. Thanks but I don't get your question. Can you please elucidate further?

1. Aficionada profile image88
        Aficionadaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think he was meaning to use your own behavior as an example or a gauge of how people react to or respond to links on FB.  Are there certain links from your friends that you tend to follow?  Is it just because they are your friends, or is there something about the link that interests you? Or perhaps did your FB friends provide some added comment as Just Ask Susan suggested?

1. Pcunix profile image87
          Pcunixposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, exactly.  I don't even necessarily SEE every friends FB entry today.

3. SydneySerena profile image61
    SydneySerenaposted 6 years ago

You could create a Facebook page for yourself as a writer
    http://www.facebook.com/FacebookPages

Encourage your friends to join your fan page and they will be notified when you post updates to your page. You could include links to your new hubs. Facebook page updates (if enabled by other FB users) will stand out amongst the regular status feeds which could increase the chances of your friends actually viewing your hubs.

sergs_pogiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

wow. thanks so much for this helpful reply.

working