jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Recommend a New Hubber Forum

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image91
    mistyhorizon2003posted 6 years ago

I have discovered a new Hubber in the last 24 hours who I feel is brilliantly funny. At this point his personal Hubscore is under 50, but I sincerely believe he deserves a far higher score, Naturally it is early days, and so far he has only published 8 hubs, but I have read all of them and laughed hard at each of them in their own right.

I believe new Hubbers who are outstanding deserve recognition, and what is better than another Hubber's recommendation. For this reason I propose a forum that could be purely to recommend a newbie Hubber to other Hubbers. This would be far more efficient than a forum thread, that can quickly be lost if no newbie Hubbers are recommended for a few days or so. Perhaps the posts could consist of why the poster believes this Hubber is so outstanding, and why they are worth following.

By the way, the Hubber that I am so impressed by who is new is called "The Funny Guy", and I sincerely believe he deserves a great future here on Hubpages.

http://hubpages.com/profile/The+Funny+Guy

2. tonymac04 profile image86
    tonymac04posted 6 years ago

Just been over to read one of his stories - brilliant!
    Thanks for the recommendation.

mistyhorizon2003posted 6 years ago in reply to this

You are welcome Tonymac, I think he is brilliant, and this is why I believe a forum where Hubbers recommend new Hubbers and explain why, is a good idea to give them a good start here on hubpages, and hopefully get their 'following' up and running. Hope you 'followed' him too smile

3. GmaGoldie profile image84
    GmaGoldieposted 6 years ago

I try on a regular basis to go through the lowest ranking Hubbers.  It is very rewarding but also very time consuming.

Many of the newbies have only photos, limited words and yet I try to find the rising stars and keep clicking.

A new Hubbers forum is a great idea.

mistyhorizon2003posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I hope Hubpages staff take this idea on board, as it would save a whole lot of scanning through substandard picture hubs or illiterate hubs in order to find the newbie Hubbers who have great potential from the very start.

4. mistyhorizon2003 profile image91
    mistyhorizon2003posted 6 years ago

Bump, this is important I reckon smile

working