jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (16 posts)

Increased clicks recently?

1. Brie Hoffman profile image81
    Brie Hoffmanposted 6 years ago

Has anyone else noticed a marked increase in clicks and money within the last week?  Mine have shot way up and I have no idea why?  Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

1. tony0724 profile image61
      tony0724posted 6 years agoin reply to this

My clicks have doubled ! I got two today.

Brie Hoffmanposted 6 years agoin reply to this

smile, happy for you!!!!

1. tony0724 profile image61
          tony0724posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Brie !

2. quicksand profile image82
        quicksandposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Same here! lol

2. leahlefler profile image97
    leahleflerposted 6 years ago

My earnings have been up and down, but last week my earnings were really good. This week they're down a bit... do you have a niche that profits from Valentine's Day traffic? I hope your traffic stays up!

No, I have one hub about V day and that wasn't it because it's on one of my channels and this wasn't from one of my channels.  So far so good, the run is continuing...I'm so happy but puzzled at the same time.  Boy, I'm going to be disappointed if it stops suddenly!

3. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

I'm sure it depends on your niches and what advertisers are paying for. I had a couple of days last week where I earned double my usual though.

4. errandsinnigeria profile image61
    errandsinnigeriaposted 6 years ago

girl i think its the niche.

5. Iontach profile image87
    Iontachposted 6 years ago

Wow go you! Jealous. lol

Mine have hit rock bottom since 3 days ago...they have never been this low and it's slightly upsetting...

Fingers crossed they go back up soon! smile

6. Richieb799 profile image58
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

I'm thinking that traffic and earnings are hopefully beginning to return to normal after the hardship of the January/February lows.. I have seen the traffic to my most popular hub rise back up to 1000 a day on Saturday and the money quickly followed it..this is my theory anyway

7. Trsmd profile image56
    Trsmdposted 6 years ago

my clicks and earnings came down drastically to 50% of my normal earnings.

I am wondering why?

8. Brie Hoffman profile image81
    Brie Hoffmanposted 6 years ago

The only thing I can think of is that I write a lot (recently) about off-grid things and maybe there has been a surge in that niche...who knows, I'm glad to be riding the wave.  Only problem is that when it goes up like this I start counting on it.

9. Happyboomernurse profile image90
    Happyboomernurseposted 6 years ago

Wish I could say that I have. Although I've occasionally seen large jumps in clicks on timely topics, it didn't translate into a large increase in earnings.

My earning are also way up and this has lasted for 5 days now.  They are up like 60%, it's uncanny.

10. dusy7969 profile image61
    dusy7969posted 6 years ago

My clicks were up about 50% last month. I was doing some things different, so I thought it might have been the things I was doing. Apparently, it wasn't.

working