jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Sometimes Amazon ads do not show

1. profile image0
    Multimanposted 6 years ago

Sometimes Amazon ads do not show except hat it says no amazon ads at this time, I go to edit, and there they all are!  i save and finish editing and their gone again.  I edit and delete amazon and re install and use the same key words and save and then finish and they are there.  I am getting to wonder how many more of my hubs are having this happen.  Quite frankly it has happened more than once though not on a consisitant basis.

1. PilarTeishin profile image76
      PilarTeishinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am also having this problem, I just discovered this morning!  I would love to know what other wise Hubbers have to say about this.

1. PilarTeishin profile image76
        PilarTeishinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I just want to ad that I've read through the FAQ "Read Here First" and, as one Hubber was told, I DID use the Hub amazon.com "capsule", and I DID "follow the directions".  So I am very puzzled why this content is suddenly missing.  Could it be because I had amazon choose random products for me (based on my keywords), rather than choosing the specific products myself?

1. profile image0
          Multimanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No, I had specifically chosen products on two of my sites and they did the same thing.  Once I have a huge number of pages this could mean a lot of lost revenue.

2. I am DB Cooper profile image70
    I am DB Cooperposted 6 years ago

This does happen from time to time. Also, sometimes when I go to edit a hub that I've already published if I have an Amazon capsule it will disappear when I publish my new edits, so I'll have to go back in and recreate it. It's just one of those glitches I've learned to live with.

1. profile image0
      Multimanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

With a lot of hub[pages this good generate a lot of lost income.  This is not something to be tolerated but fixed.

3. imichelle profile image71
    imichelleposted 6 years ago

The same thing is happening on one of my hubs.  I can see them in edit, but not when I am previewing or when I finish editing.

4. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 6 years ago

I get it too.  My solution is always to go to specific products (although I don't like to do that).  If some of them don't show, replace them with something else.  Some products just don't seem to transfer from Amazon to the capsule (or vice versa) and if those products are high on a keyword list in the capsule the capsule will be empty.

working