jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

promoting hubpages

1. pape rino profile image61
    pape rinoposted 6 years ago

Hi,
    I've just signed in and after reading all about hubpages I would like to ask you a question:
    I can write, but don't have any knowledge about promoting pages. Therefore, are there any chances to earn with my hubs at all?
    Thank you for your time and consideration so much! by, pape rino

1. sofs profile image85
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have not written a single article promoting hubpages and still I make some money.  It would be worthwhile to start with what you know and enjoy writing about. Do  a keyword search and read some articles on SEO and you can start writing.
      Welcome to HP and best wishes to you!!

1. pape rino profile image61
        pape rinoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for you prompt reply.
        Well, it is clear that I am a newbie smile What I actually wanted to tell is that I can write, but don't have any knowledge about SEO. I sell my articles for one time payment, but would like to post them on sites like Hub to earn some income in the future, as well.
        Anyway, thank you sincerely and best of luck!!

2. Karanda profile image82
    Karandaposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages. If you feel you can write then by all means, go ahead and try publishing a few Hubs and see what happens. While SEO is important if you want to make the big dollars on the Internet, if you are producing quality content about a specific topic then chances are you may also do well.

Publish a couple of Hubs and submit them to the forums in the Hub makeover thread and you'll soon receive constructive responses to help your Hubs gain traffic. Best of luck.

working