jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

New Bookmarking Sites

1. profile image0
    BenjaminBposted 6 years ago

I found a handful of brand new bookmarking sites that all are connected on the same platform.They are split up into separate sites by category.I am actually the very first person to post and still the only lone post on the Business section site. Hilarious stuff.

1. profile image0
      BenjaminBposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh to add it's hilarious because no one else is on the site to vote on my bookmark so it appears on the published page instead of the upcoming news page,lmao.

1. profile image0

I have my own pligg site all to myself,and my own forum thread to talk to myself in this is good stuff smile

1. profile image0

Maybe I should start another account just to vote on my bookmark lmao,then I'd be the only 2 people on there.

1. profile image0

Hmmm wouldnt be a bad idea if I could run somewhere to use a different I.P real quick. Maybe I'll go hijack the neighbors down the block. Just show up at their door and say it's an emergency i have to do some social bookmark voting. You think they would call the cops?

2. Cathyrin profile image62
      Cathyrinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hey BenjaminB,
      Great! It's not a good bookmarking site if it has only one user, eh.
      Hmm, but you can provide the link here for others to see these bookmarking sites. smile

1. profile image0

Hmm I don't know,....they do need more people but it may be nice to see a site that's not getting overworked for a change. I'll have to think about this pretty hard Cathyrin tongue

2. profile image0

Hey Ben I checked out the other sites you posted on as well and there are 3 members on the Shopping site and like 5-6 on the Internet Marketing site.

1. profile image0

I see their alexia rank for the sites are 1.3 mil and they are do follow.

3. profile image0

Okay heres what I'm thinking if we get a group together we can go all post 1 link and everyone vote everyone's up so that when more people start joining we already have the top links and they might be able to keep front page and so on for quite awhile as a result,lol.

4. SandyMcCollum profile image72
    SandyMcCollumposted 6 years ago

What is this site? I want to go look.

5. profile image0

Okay I decided since the majority of forum threads I create get ignored that it will be okay to share,lmao tongue

The main site is http://bookmarksandvotes.com/ from there you can sign up to each category shown in the right side bar separately then hopefully bookmark tastefully smile

working