jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Question, How Often Do You Tweet Hubs and Your Websites?

1. bgamall profile image84
    bgamallposted 6 years ago

I am thinking we could tweet them at least every other day. What do you think? And what tweeting strategy would Simone and Hubpages recommend?

1. livewithrichard profile image85
      livewithrichardposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I tweet each hub 3 times to my 2000+ followers in a single day. If I don't get the traffic from those tweets I don't worry about it and just move on to the next hub. 

I only tweet my blog posts once on my niche account and retweet it on my main account. The retweets seem to get more exposure.

2. BRIAN SLATER profile image86
      BRIAN SLATERposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I tweet my hubs when they are first published and then again after any amending to them and only occasionally after that. I'm not sure Twitter brings that much traffic but I may be wrong.

2. Aya Katz profile image86
    Aya Katzposted 6 years ago

I tweet every new Hub when it is first written, and then again if there is news about it. For instance, my new children's book just went live on Amazon, so I tweeted the news that relates to the press release hub about the book.

1. livewithrichard profile image85
      livewithrichardposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think thats a good practice.

3. bgamall profile image84
    bgamallposted 6 years ago

I also want to know how the new hubpage ad program will impact this strategy.

Thanks for responding BTW.

4. simeonvisser profile image86
    simeonvisserposted 6 years ago

I tweet a hub once after it is published. It usually does not bring in traffic but it's a backlink hopefully.

working