jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

My Hub on my Dog Getting Sprayed by a Skunk- Best Hub!! Lol!!

1. Dorsi profile image94
    Dorsiposted 9 years ago

Would would have thought? I kind of wrote the hub as a lark after Simon got sprayed by a skunk- and now it's my best performing hub- Go figure!!!
    I guess I need to write more hubs about funny pet stories or something!
    (I think I hit the jackpot on key words on it- even though it's on second page of Google it's consistently viewed- now if only I can replicate this a few thousand more times I'll be in business...lol!!!)

1. compu-smart profile image68
      compu-smartposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Im not surprised Dorsi!!

It was just the other day, I was  searching for information about a dog getting sprayed by a skunk lol
      smile

2. Rochelle Frank profile image96
    Rochelle Frankposted 9 years ago

One never knows what will take hold. My number one- far and away, by more than double  any other hub --is "Using Garden Gnomes for Self-Defense:.

Now, maybe one of us should write about  Using Garden Gnomes to Keep Skunks Away from Your Dog-- and blow away both records.

3. B.T. Evilpants profile image60
    B.T. Evilpantsposted 9 years ago

I know what you mean. I started life as a figment of another hubber's imagination. Now my hubs appear to be more popular than his! Go figure. Maybe the world is just looking for a little comedic relief.

1. crashcromwell profile image74
      crashcromwellposted 9 years agoin reply to this

What? You're not real? I feel so cheated....LOL

1. B.T. Evilpants profile image60
        B.T. Evilpantsposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I said I STARTED life that way. To my creator's dismay, I have taken on a life of my own, and am currently plotting his demise! Shh... don't tell him that. I want to catch him off guard.

1. crashcromwell profile image74
          crashcromwellposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Oh, OK. That makes me feel much better!

4. profile image0
    daflaposted 9 years ago

I hear all things dog are hot right now, but seriously, my best hub is one I cannot believe is doing so well.

But hey, don't fight it!  The problem is, it makes you wonder why THAT hub is better than the rest.  Go figure.

5. Shadesbreath profile image84
    Shadesbreathposted 9 years ago

Humor does seem to get more traffic than researched informative stuff.  Speaking of which, I'm going to go find the skunk hub.

working