jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (13 posts)

select a Hub?

1. flpalermo profile image61
    flpalermoposted 6 years ago

how can i select a hub if there is no where to select a Hub from?

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Please explain what you mean, in what context?

1. flpalermo profile image61
      flpalermoposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Whe I start a new Hub, after selecting the title, and the style or format, I am asked to "select a Hub." Sometimes I have to re-enter all information again, before it accepts the entries.How can I select a Hub if there is nowhere in the page giving you a choice to select from?

regards...flpalermo

3. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

The process is specifically set- create title, which creates your URL. Then you are to select a category and format. If you choose to select a format from your other hubs, then that is an option, only with regards to the format/layout of the capsules in a previously written hub.

Then you are to pick a minimum of two keywords to proceed. When you get to the next screen, you'll have to hit continue, to open up your newly created hub.

4. profile image0

The interface for creating hubs may say select a title, choose category, select a layout. But it does not say select a hub.

Cagsil is correct about the convenience of writing an appropriate title, then let the address (URL) be generated automatically.

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 6 years agoin reply to this

It does if you select a previous used format. wink

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years agoin reply to this

You are right, wonder how the OP found that obscure feature. In which case, I suppose there would be a drop-down list of hubs to choose from.

Because it's an option, when you choose format. It's not obscure by any means.
          Yes, there is a drop down menu. wink

1. Rosie2010 profile image77
            Rosie2010posted 6 years agoin reply to this

I've never noticed this option before.. I'll take a look when I do my hub today.  Thanks, Cagsil

Hey Rosie, it helps cut down on time. It will load all of the previous capsules used in the previous Hub you select from your list of hubs. So, you don't have to re-load capsules or add capsules. All the capsules will be there, just as they are in the other hub you have. smile

You're welcome. smile

Edit: the capsules will be empty. wink

1. Rosie2010 profile image77
                Rosie2010posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Got it, thanks again. smile

5. profile image0

All right: Cagsil 2 - W.E. 0

lol lol

working