jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

One of my hubs taken of air

1. Rudra profile image60
    Rudraposted 6 years ago

Hubpages have taken one of my hubs on shetoldme scam off air.
    It says, This Hub does not conform to the HubPages community standard of quality.
    There is nothing there that is of low quality.
    Why is Hubpages doing this.

1. profile image0
      ryankettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

In my opinion it was libellous unless you were prepared to back it up with proof.

And that meant including the email, which you didn't do. You made an allegation against James at SheToldMe, which may well have been true, but it could potentially have been unfounded.

Hubpages are protecting their interests.

1. Rudra profile image60
        Rudraposted 6 years ago in reply to this

There was proof with screen shots. It still will be published eles where. Hubpages is in liaison with them, its clear. Perhaps time to publish it elsewhere.

2. waynet profile image47
      waynetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It would be a good idea to re-read the terms of service here at Hubpages and study them, recite them and read them out aloud to everyone and then even tell people you know about it, then get it tattooed on your arm and look at it every single day and then memorize it and then read it again and write it out if need be, then take photos of it and draw it!!!!!!!!!!!

1. waynet profile image47
        waynetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Worth repeating me thinks?!

3. Maddie Ruud profile image78
      Maddie Ruudposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The Hub contained poor grammar to the point that it interfered with the readability.  For example:

"Some of the benefits of search engine optimisation from this site I thought will bring were as follows;"

This does not make very much sense to a native English speaker.  I suggest you ask someone to proofread your Hub before resubmitting for publication.

1. Rudra profile image60
        Rudraposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Maddie, so if I were to proof read it, will you republish it.

2. Rudra profile image60
    Rudraposted 6 years ago

Reviewed and submitted, kindly republish. Thank you.

working