jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Hub Content is questionable?

1. Daffy Duck profile image61
    Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago

I recently had a hub flagged for a photo that someone thought shouldn't have been there.  The photo showed a woman after she was beaten.  It helped to show how serious things can get in domestic violence cases.

I think that there should be a capsule you can add to your hub to warn others if your hub has anything that might be somewhat questionable.

Television and movies have these kinds of warnings and so should hubpages.  What do all of you think?

1. profile image0
      Multimanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am not sure why that should have been flagged, it would appear it matched the content of the hub and illustrated the point.  It certainly did not contain nudity.

2. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 6 years ago

I would look at adsense tos for the answer, hubpages usually picks up those problems for you.

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Now, that would be interesting smile a lot of social issues do have 'graphic' images and content. hmm

Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I just hope that hubpages will consider this and add a warning capsule.

4. Richieb799 profile image60
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

I published a hub about 'the smoking 2 year old' and was worried the photos might be deemed inappropriate..however nothing was replied to me in hub makeover and no flags yet. I don't know if it would be against Adsense so Im just hoping HP warns me if theres a problem.

Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh I'm sure they will.  It just depends on who views it.

working