jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

What funny things have happened to make your date go wrong?

1. cindyvine profile image84
    cindyvineposted 6 years ago

Was wondering if anybody out there has had any funny dating experiences.

2. paradigmsearch profile image94
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

"What funny things have happened to make your date go wrong?"

I showed up.smile

1. MaineWriter profile image35
      MaineWriterposted 6 years agoin reply to this

How true, I spent $200 on a meal and a violin player and did not have enough to pay for my meal on my credit card. I brought the wrong card. Stuff happeneds that show you that you are making mistakes.

1. cindyvine profile image84
        cindyvineposted 6 years agoin reply to this

OMIGOD! That must have been so embarassing!

3. cindyvine profile image84
    cindyvineposted 6 years ago

haha love that!  Very clever!

4. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

I had a blind date once but he has thought he would be meeting my friend, not me. Slightly embarrassing to everyone. We did still continued with the date but you could tell he wasn't thrilled.

5. Daniel Carter profile image80
    Daniel Carterposted 6 years ago

Walking arm in arm to her door and there was this little bit of "wind" that tooted out. She turned bright red and said, "Oh my gosh!!! I'm SO embarrassed!" And I said, "Don't be. I thought it was me." She said, "Yeah! It really WAS you!" We remained friends, despite who dunnit.

wink

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years agoin reply to this

that's funny....'who dunnit?'

6. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years ago

...i had a weird one a long time ago....there's more to the story...buttttt....the guy was a hair stylist and owned his salon...so..first date, before we actually go to where we are supposed to go, he takes me to his salon so he can brush my hair and touch it....it was so weird...and then off on the date we went - my hair was long and past my waist; it wasn't messy, he just wanted to touch it and brush it - YIKES!...'Houston, we've got a problem'; no second date

1. David Warren profile image77
      David Warrenposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Strange but definitely funny!

7. Alastar Packer profile image87
    Alastar Packerposted 6 years ago

Once asked a woman out who was a supervisor on a nuclear power plant construction crew. Her work clothes were casual. My job required a suit and tie. Showed up at her apartment in tee-shirt and jeans, she had on a beautiful dress-no date and boy did I catch it!

8. David Warren profile image77
    David Warrenposted 6 years ago

My sister went on an "internet" date. She met this guy at a restaurant and after admiring the piercings of their waitress he stood up and pulled his shirt open to show off his own naval piercing in the middle of the crowded restaurant.

working