jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

The icicles are giving way to fiery dart ...yay :)

1. sofs profile image86
    sofsposted 6 years ago

The blue arrows seem to be giving way to some double red ones.. after the 2nd panda slap ...some good news once again :)Are you seeing it too?

1. Sally's Trove profile image83
      Sally's Troveposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It really is nice to hear your optimism. And you're in good company, because every few days since Panda someone has posted a similar thread.

At the end of February, my traffic dropped to 40 percent of its former self and has stayed that way since. Including today.

What's your secret? smile

1. sofs profile image86
        sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have no secret... on the other hand my traffic was down by almost 70 percent ..even though it has not come back fully, I am glad to see the fiery darts!  Optimistic I always am , may be that is my real secret smile

2. Joy56 profile image60
    Joy56posted 6 years ago

i am so happy for you

1. sofs profile image86

Joy,  I am sure the traffic is coming back ..and hope you will see it too by the end of the day smile

3. Joy56 profile image60
    Joy56posted 6 years ago

I have written so few hubs, and not signed up to things, so earn no money and dont get much traffic.... ha ha, i love the forums though.  I need to write something decent, which i am working at doing at the moment then maybe i will earn, but really not bothered about that at the moment

4. theherbivorehippi profile image81
    theherbivorehippiposted 6 years ago

Lots and lots of red today! smile

1. sofs profile image86

Awesome smile

5. sofs profile image86
    sofsposted 6 years ago

BUMP

Anyone see the changes yet ???

6. Joy56 profile image60
    Joy56posted 6 years ago