jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Feedback wanted on my anchor hub

1. rodney southern profile image67
    rodney southernposted 9 years ago

Hello all!  I have been around for a bit, and I am relatively new to the hubbing thing.  I have been writing for a very long time online, but the organization of videos, pics, and etc are still new to me.   Just wondering if someone might take a look at the hub linked at the bottom and tell me if you see ways to improve upon it as far as organizing it better.  (or anything else)
    Thanks and here is the link
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Animal-Attack-T … s-on-Earth

2. Tater2tot profile image57
    Tater2totposted 9 years ago

Heyy Rodney, I saw that hub the other day but I wasn't logged in so I didn't leave a comment. I thought it was very interesting and a very good hub. You got to the point and kept me reading. smile I also enjoyed the videos you posted. That tiger got that guy's hand pretty good.

I have been here about as long as you have, but I haven't done as many hubs as you have, so you would probably know better than me. But the only thing I would say is number the animals. Like which one is the scariest? Is it the crocodile or the king cobra? I just don't know which way you ordered it.

But other than that, great job!

3. Brainstormer profile image56
    Brainstormerposted 9 years ago

Good pick up Tater, it was in the back of my mind as something that was bugging me.

I like the hub, read well with your own slant and not just some cut and paste article.

The first image for me was the poll and it looked great. Next to it was a heap of blank space that I thought would be better filled with bitey (sorry) text.

Cheers

1. Tater2tot profile image57
      Tater2totposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Ohh... a good observation by you too! I didn't even notice that. Yet, I agree.

And I liked the poll as well.

1. rodney southern profile image67
        rodney southernposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Thanks guys for the feedback... I agree about the space beside the poll.  That bugged me.   I should have done like a top ten list of what I thought.  That would have been more effective I think.. .Thanks again, and I will see about maybe making some changes.  Rodney

working