jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

No Adsense earnings?

1. Jbern117 profile image76
    Jbern117posted 6 years ago

I have my hubpages on an adsense account with another website of mine... I can't tell if my hubs are making any money... I have my hubs hooked to analytics, but on analytics it shows no adsense graphs like it does for my site... any ideas why this is? I only have a few hundred views.. also, I'm kind of curious, can anyone roughly estimate how much adsense revenue you would normally gain on here per 1000 views? I have a few hundred and I don't think I have gotten a penny so far! Thanks guys.

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Previously, an estimate was given of $2-5 per 1,000 pageviews. I don't find your lack of revenue unusual. If Analytics records the views, it should record revenue as well, provided you have linked your AdSense account to Analytics. You can also log into AdSense and set up custom channels for your hubs.

Jbern117posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh, thanks dude...haha, found out how much money I made... 3 clicks, 9 cents!!!  WOOT!!

3. mdlawyer profile image57
    mdlawyerposted 6 years ago

That's just the start.  Work patiently and with commitment. Result will be yours.

Jbern117posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Definitely going to start rolling out the hubs once the summer comes...I have several started but I never seem to finish them satisfactorily, even the ones I have on here I just posted to see what the site's like...my aim is 60 hubs over summer vacation smile can't wait!

4. mdlawyer profile image57
    mdlawyerposted 6 years ago

That's great!  Slow and steady wins the race.

working