jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

HP new Ad Program Ad not functioning properly

1. Green Lotus profile image61
    Green Lotusposted 6 years ago

Starting over the last weekend I noticed some of my hubs are displaying code instead of ads in the first Ad Program Ad. I'm getting stuff like...

var clickTagFramePrepend20018753=fd_clk+"&url=[ewclickthru]"; /* Please place your redirects in front of the value [ewclickthru] just as if [ewclickthru] is a standard URL (e.g. "%c[ewclickthru]") */ var

This is just part of the ad. What's happening?

1. Jason Menayan profile image61
      Jason Menayanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi Green Lotus - I'm sorry that's happened. Do you know which Hub it was appearing on? Would you mind sending payments@hubpages an email with any details you can share? They can find out if that was a one-time glitch or a bug that needs fixing.

1. Green Lotus profile image61
        Green Lotusposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Jason, I will send them an e-mail.

2. Pamela Sarzana profile image60
    Pamela Sarzanaposted 6 years ago

mine did the same thing last night but now its gone

3. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

I noticed some of the ads below the profile photo in hubs are like that. I checked at random some of my hubs and other hubs. The ads have script like this.

var clickTagFramePrepend20018755=fd_clk+"&url=[ewclickthru]"; /* Please place your redirects in front of the value [ewclickthru] just as if [ewclickthru] is a standard URL (e.g. "%c[ewclickthru]") */ var jsFileLoc='http://pts.eyewonder.com/ewr'; var ew20018755_tgtVals=new Object(); var ewbust="&ewbust="+new Date().getTime(); jsFileLoc+sad"?cid=20018755"+ewbust); var ew20018755_tgtVectors=""; for(val in ew20018755_tgtVals){ if(val.length>0&&typeof(val)!='undefined')

4. Jason Menayan profile image61
    Jason Menayanposted 6 years ago

Marina has looked into this and believes that she's found a fix for it.

However, if the problem does recur for anyone, could you share details in this thread?

5. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

Jason Thank you, they are still there, some below the hub and below the profile pic

I found some like this at the bottom part of the hub.

var clickTagFramePrepend20018755=fd_clk+"&url=[ewclickthru]"; /* Please place your redirects in front of the value [ewclickthru] just as if [ewclickthru] is a standard URL (e.g. "%c[ewclickthru]") */ var jsFileLoc='http://pts.eyewonder.com/ewr'; var ew20018755_tgtVals=new Object(); var ewbust="&ewbust="+new Date().getTime(); jsFileLoc+sad"?cid=20018755"+ewbust); var ew20018755_tgtVectors=""; for(val in ew20018755_tgtVals){ if(val.length>0&&typeof(val)!='undefined')

I think its the same script/program.

6. profile image0
    lynnechandlerposted 6 years ago

Didn't see this thread but seems we are all experiencing the same problem as reported in this thread http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/74623

1. Marina Lazarevic profile image83
      Marina Lazarevicposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the reports, all. We are looking into this. I posted a set of questions on the other Forum requesting for some more info.

Please post your reply either in this Forum or the one linked above.

7. Jason Menayan profile image61
    Jason Menayanposted 6 years ago

Thanks, ladies - I've let Marina know. smile

working