jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

How close have you got to living?

1. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

There is another thread going on how close have you come to dying, but do you think that you are really living? Do you think that you get the best out of every day?

1. earnestshub profile image87
      earnestshubposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Great idea for a thread. smile My days are fine thanks for asking! smile

CMHypnoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Great to hear that Earnest:) - sometimes it is too easy to get caught up in negative situations and forget about what is good in our lives

2. recommend1 profile image65
    recommend1posted 6 years ago

I live in a fantasticaly beautiful place, with lovely people and have a 16 hour a week easy job and 3 months holiday per year and the prettiest partner around and she is brighter than me and good beer is less than 30 cents a bottle and I love every day - except for the slight twinge of sciatica that stops me sitting at this computer for longer than 10 minutes at a time !

Sounds like you have got it well sussed recommend1! Not too good to sit at a computer for too long at one time anyway!

3. ripplemaker profile image87
    ripplemakerposted 6 years ago

I loved your question CMHypno!  smile  I think I was once almost dying but found out living is so much better. I am learning and learning more everyday...and having fun!

ripplemaker, you always have such a sunny, positive attitude to life.

I know that over here in the UK that the cost of living and the hours some people have to work is crushing all the joy and creativity out of many people. And at the other end of the scale there are people with no hope of a job and no prospects, which is equally crushing for them.

4. sofs profile image84
    sofsposted 6 years ago

How I love the title of this thread! I am sick of negativity:(
    Oh! I live every moment, every day, I am a tough task master and make it count. I choose to be happy and enjoy my every breathing moment!! I love life...I love life ..I can shout it out from the house tops.. I LIVE my life to the hilt!!!

Good for you Sofs! Long may you live,live live!

I'm off to hypnotise a couple of people, and there is no better feeling than making someone feel better. And the sun is shining here in England! smile

working