jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Adsense not displaying on one of my websites?

1. Richieb799 profile image61
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

I have a new site that I put a custom Google search box on and that is displaying perfectly, however, ads are not hmm

I have waited the 10 minutes to see if they appear, refreshed my browser, tried 4 different browsers, tried 2 versions of dreamweaver to implement them and checked AVG for ad filters

I knew it wasn't AVG because Google ads are displaying on my other sites and my URL can't be blacklisted other wise the custom search box wouldn't be appearing right?

2. WryLilt profile image89
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Try leaving it overnight? I had a site that did that recently and I went to bed and it was fine in the morning. Maybe some take a little while to populate.

1. Richieb799 profile image61
      Richieb799posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah possibly, I did hear some stories that it can take up to 2 weeks for the 2nd and 3rd ads to start displaying, but I can't see any..its funny because they display when I drag the index file to the browser, just not when I upload to the server :S

loads of spam comments in forums recently, I reported 2 yesterday hmm

3. Richieb799 profile image61
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

I verified my site with Google webmaster tools and it is finally displaying something where the ads are supposed to be..hopefully in 10 mins it will update big_smile

working