jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

Payment by HP

1. Hello, hello, profile image59
    Hello, hello,posted 6 years ago

It's me again with my never ending questions. I am not very clear about the payment from HP. I know it will be paid qhen it is $50 but does that mean an earning of $50 a month or will it be all added till it is $50.

Another thing - how to get into my account?  I lost all my passwords when I set up my HP Ads account. How can I find out or re-establish them?

PLEASE HELP

1. wilderness profile image98
      wildernessposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Your total earnings will build, month by month, until it reaches $50.  You will be paid the next month.

In March I earned $35, April earned $40, and I just got the payment of $75 a few days ago towards the end of May.

Sorry, can't help you with the passwords.

Hello, hello,posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thank you so much to give me the time which is always valuable because we don't have much to spare.  I am glad I have that sorted out now. Thank you again.

1. wilderness profile image98
          wildernessposted 6 years agoin reply to this

You're welcome.

2. prettydarkhorse profile image66
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years agoin reply to this

hi hello, wilderness is right about the payment, here in section 9 of this page, you can see more and read for further info http://hubpages.com/help/user_agreement

However, if you want to check on your earnings, sign in to your account here at HP, then go to your account page, Earnings, then click HP ADs to check how much you earned.

About password email the HP staff -- (click the Contact Us) in this page http://hubpages.com/faq/#hpads-description

Hello, hello,posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Wow, Maita you answered all my question. Glad to hear from you again. I don't have any hubs from you and thought you left. Hope you are keeping well and all my best weished. Thank you for your help.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image66
          prettydarkhorseposted 6 years agoin reply to this

You're welcome hello! Take care!!

working