I've been here a few days, and published a few hubs. I'm not really sure whether I'm 'getting it'. I'm looking for some feedback on the any of the following hubs:
http://hubpages.com/hub/Review-of-Onlin … ng-Courses
http://hubpages.com/hub/Hiring-Web-PHP- … your-Ideas
http://hubpages.com/hub/Choosing-an-Ant … Your-Needs
Thanks a lot!
TOB - This section of the forums, "Extreme Hub Makeover," is the one place where posting of links is allowed and encouraged. It is the place where Hubbers come to ask others to look at specific Hubs and offer critiques and suggestions, just as SsvRrwQ has done correctly.
EDIT: Here is a quote from http://hubpages.com/faq/#forums-violations:
To be on safe side, we recommend that you establish a presence in the HubPages community before you post any links in the Forums. The only Forum you’re allowed to post links to a Hub in is the Extreme Hub Makeover Forum, and only a few times if you’re a new user in order to solicit feedback.
A couple suggestions
1) One hub at a time, please.
2) The antivirus one is too short. You should explain what is the difference between spyware checker, antivirus, internet security, firewall, and so on. You don't need a full explanation (that would be another hub), but at the minimum you should explain what is a virus, what does antivirus do, and why you need it.
3) You should discuss some of the unique features offered by different antivirus vendors. For example, Panda Cloud Antivirus use P2P tech to spread new knowledge about virii instead of regular updates
4) You did not mention free alternatives at all, such as AVG, Commodo, AntiVir, Microsoft Defender, and so on.
5) You also did not mention multi-packs, bundles, and such which may decrease prices, as well as best time to upgrade (before April every year)
by Lionrhod2 years ago
There are a lot of us who haven't been feeling safe on the forums. They've felt stalked, harassed and browbeaten.Sadly, some folks go with the letter of the law, but not the spirit of it in their posts.For an excellent...
by Nolapete6 years ago
http://hubpages.com/hub/How-To-Refurbis … s-AquariumMost of my hubs start at 50 then go up from there, but this one instantly started at 49 and has gone down to 44. I'm still new to Hubpages, though I've...
by tritrain6 years ago
I've been looking at the Latest Hubbers and doing a lot of HubHopping lately and noticed a pattern. Based upon some of what I have seen I am making some suggestions. I'm sure HubPages staff and moderators...
by LindaSmith12 years ago
I took a hiatus for awhile from Hub Pages! However, in the past week or so, I have added new hubs participated in forums, asked a question or two, participated with the Hub Hopper, have read some Hubs, yet my...
by speedbird6 years ago
I would like somebody to critique my hub positively or negatively, any suggestions will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Month-of-Fe … llustrated
by John Coviello2 years ago
I just published a Hub after a long break from HubPages. For some reason, despite positive comments, feedback and even a HubScore of 80, HubPages has unfeatured it due to quality. Please critique this Hub,...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.