I've been here a few days, and published a few hubs. I'm not really sure whether I'm 'getting it'. I'm looking for some feedback on the any of the following hubs:
http://hubpages.com/hub/Review-of-Onlin … ng-Courses
http://hubpages.com/hub/Hiring-Web-PHP- … your-Ideas
http://hubpages.com/hub/Choosing-an-Ant … Your-Needs
Thanks a lot!
TOB - This section of the forums, "Extreme Hub Makeover," is the one place where posting of links is allowed and encouraged. It is the place where Hubbers come to ask others to look at specific Hubs and offer critiques and suggestions, just as SsvRrwQ has done correctly.
EDIT: Here is a quote from http://hubpages.com/faq/#forums-violations:
To be on safe side, we recommend that you establish a presence in the HubPages community before you post any links in the Forums. The only Forum you’re allowed to post links to a Hub in is the Extreme Hub Makeover Forum, and only a few times if you’re a new user in order to solicit feedback.
A couple suggestions
1) One hub at a time, please.
2) The antivirus one is too short. You should explain what is the difference between spyware checker, antivirus, internet security, firewall, and so on. You don't need a full explanation (that would be another hub), but at the minimum you should explain what is a virus, what does antivirus do, and why you need it.
3) You should discuss some of the unique features offered by different antivirus vendors. For example, Panda Cloud Antivirus use P2P tech to spread new knowledge about virii instead of regular updates
4) You did not mention free alternatives at all, such as AVG, Commodo, AntiVir, Microsoft Defender, and so on.
5) You also did not mention multi-packs, bundles, and such which may decrease prices, as well as best time to upgrade (before April every year)
by John Coviello 5 years ago
I wrote a Hub called Visiting Fort Meyers Beach, Florida (see: http://rocknj.hubpages.com/hub/Visiting … ch-Florida). I think it's a pretty well written hub that is well researched, accurate, and includes plenty of pictures. For some reason HubPages keeps removing its...
by Nolapete 7 years ago
http://hubpages.com/hub/How-To-Refurbis … s-AquariumMost of my hubs start at 50 then go up from there, but this one instantly started at 49 and has gone down to 44. I'm still new to Hubpages, though I've learned a lot so far, but this stumps me altogether.
by And Drewson 7 years ago
I've been looking at the Latest Hubbers and doing a lot of HubHopping lately and noticed a pattern. Based upon some of what I have seen I am making some suggestions. I'm sure HubPages staff and moderators see all sorts of patterns to spam and poorer quality Hubs.Here's some suggestions...
by Scott S Bateman 2 years ago
HubPages is now suffering what many other sites have suffered. The forums are getting ruined by a handful of uncivil people who mock everyone who thinks differently than them.The quality and (I suspect) the quantity of forum participation is in steep decline.Imagine a random visitor finds your...
by JackyDragon 6 years ago
Hello all,I would like some constructive criticism on my very first hub please.http://jackydragon.hubpages.com/hub/What-is-debtThanks in advance.
by LindaSmith1 3 years ago
I took a hiatus for awhile from Hub Pages! However, in the past week or so, I have added new hubs participated in forums, asked a question or two, participated with the Hub Hopper, have read some Hubs, yet my Hubber Score is lower than it was when I was doing nothing. I don't get it!
|HubPages Device ID|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Google Analytics|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel|
|Google Hosted Libraries|
|Google AdSense Host API|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels|
|Author Google Analytics|
|Amazon Tracking Pixel|