jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Editing a Hub

1. dahoglund profile image82
    dahoglundposted 6 years ago

I'm not sure this is the right place but I have run into a problem editing a hub.

I notices that the last sentences on a new hub were missing. Simple enough, I thought. I would just go into edit mode and make the change. I did this but when I clicked on done editing the whole screen over the hub went gray. After a few tries I unpublished the hub because I did not want traffic on it until the problem is fixed.

Is this some new feature that I don't know about. I am considering just republishing the hub.

2. Garrett Mickley profile image78
    Garrett Mickleyposted 6 years ago

Don't think this is the right place, support forum would be better, but I'm having this issue, too.  More than just you and I are having the issue.  Hopefully HP is on it.

Edit: It's 5:45 am in Cali right now I believe so it may be a few hours before it gets fixed. I would be surprised if they had around the clock maintenance guys.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image91
    FatFreddysCatposted 6 years ago

I'm having trouble editing Hubs too. I've had two (unpublished) hubs in the works for a couple of days now, and when I go back into the text capsules to add/change things, nothing happens when I click the text box to type anything. I can change the heading/title at the top of the capsule, but nothing in the capsule itself. Anyone know what's goin' on?

4. sofs profile image84
    sofsposted 6 years ago

This is the problem with everyone trying to edit or create a new hub now.
    there are currently so many threads on this read this  ..the hubpages staff are working on it smile http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/76820

5. Jillian Barclay profile image87
    Jillian Barclayposted 6 years ago

Many users are having this issue- They are working on it- has been going on for awhile- seems to be affecting many of us- and increasing-

1. Garrett Mickley profile image78
      Garrett Mickleyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Increasing?

Like a plague?

1. Rosie2010 profile image75
        Rosie2010posted 6 years ago in reply to this

sorta lol

6. dahoglund profile image82
    dahoglundposted 6 years ago

Thanks you everyone for replying. At least I know it isn't something I am doing wrong.

working