jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (15 posts)

No HP Ads Impressions?

1. SunSeven profile image62
    SunSevenposted 6 years ago

I see 0 HP Ad impressions for 2011-07-03.

Is it a glitch or something?

1. Ronnie_Dey profile image58
      Ronnie_Deyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

@SunSeven you are right. I also have 0 Hpads impressions for the same day...donno why???

2. SunSeven profile image62

Bump! sad

3. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 6 years ago

Well, at least it's not just me!

The 1st and 2nd impressions were pretty low, but the 3rd is 0 and that was a very good day for me.  I didn't think much about it yesterday as it had the little star, but today the star is gone and it still shows 0.  Gotta be a glitch unless all the ads were pulled that day for some reason.

We weren't hit with a virus through the ads again over the weekend were we?  That happened some weeks ago and all the ads were pulled for a while until the culprit was found.

4. SunSeven profile image62

I had to re-enter the tax info the other day. I guess the guy who is in charge of this, and sent me that email has got it all messed up. Previously, there would've been a short message on our account page that "stats will be delayed for so and so date". This time Nothing!

@Sun Seven
        You are 'the experienced', and I checked your 'tech n tricks online', its a very nice website.

SunSevenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ronny, its not my website. I am only promoting it at the moment.
        When I launch my own sites (a few are in the making) I will definitely ask you to take a peek. smile

SunSeven, Indeed it will be my pleasure. It will be great to walk hand in hand with an elder friend in this so-called virtual world

5. Ronnie_Dey profile image58
    Ronnie_Deyposted 6 years ago

@Wilderness, same here
    Although I don't get much visits, but certain can understand the difference, It can't simply get reduced by 80% for 2 consecutive days and a big '0' on 3rd. These days seeing more eggs everywhere and now in impressions too..

SunSevenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Eggs are better than infinite nothingness.

BTW, I am a big fan of Ray and Tagore and the countless intellectuals being born everyday in your motherland. I hope to visit your place in near future. smile

WR Ronny

SunSeven

Absolutely, something a Bengali should always be proud about. That period, the late eighteen century, all great souls landed on Bengal...Added to yours Ramkrishna, Vivekananda, Vidyasagar, Ashutosh, Bankim sir...the list wont end, so I give a pause..

Thanks SunSeven
        You are a true inspiration for me

6. Jason Menayan profile image60
    Jason Menayanposted 6 years ago

From the HubPages Ad Program reporting page:

Processing Delays
    Some technical issues have delayed processing of impressions and revenue for July 3 and 4. We should have the data updated shortly. Thank you for your patience.

1. BethanRose profile image86
      BethanRoseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for clearing that up :-)

2. Ronnie_Dey profile image58

Thanks Jason

7. celebritie profile image76
    celebritieposted 6 years ago

Thanks Jason this is useful information about the hubpage ad program.

working