jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

New HP Ad Program

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image93
    DzyMsLizzyposted 6 years ago

Is there a place to find the date I signed up for this program?  I forgot to write it down when I did so..and clicking on the earnings link only gives a general range.

Thanks

1. wilderness profile image94
      wildernessposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Go to the earnings section and indicate that you wish to see daily earnings from Jan. 1 this year to current.  Or earlier if you were one of the very first to test it.

With luck you should get a pretty good idea.

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image93
        DzyMsLizzyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, wilderness...looks to be somewhere in the neighborhood of Jul. 17th... only about a week...so far, I'm impressed.
        The amounts are still in pennies, but is ramping up a penny or two each day, which is much more often, and a faster start-out to boot than I ever got from Google.

1. wilderness profile image94
          wildernessposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, mine started right up the very first day as well.  I guess that makes sense as it is impression based rather than click based.

2. DzyMsLizzy profile image93
    DzyMsLizzyposted 6 years ago

OK--New question on this topic...

RE: the earnings rate.  I have now been to the end of one month, and start of another, so my 'earnings for the month' at 10 minutes past midnight, stand again at zero.

However, the previous month's earings were (now, mind you, I totally suck at math...) either approx. 6% or .16% of the CFM
    (??--too much alphabet soup!!) rate.

Since HP Ads are on "impressions" rather than  "clicks" (not sure I truly understand the difference.  While "clicks" are pretty obviously someone actually clicks on an ad, I'm not sure I know what they mean by "impression" and how it is different from a "click."

The more I read about it, the more confused I become. I would appreciate if someone could clarify the percentage we actually get, since my math skills are non-existent...I'm never sure what divides into what to determine the solution to:

"A = what percent of B?"

Did I mention I suck at math?  LOL  (blame my 4th grade teacher, for totally scaring the wits out of me with his foul temper: he was someone who never should have been allowed in the teaching profession!)

working