Rich man searching your thread.................

Jump to Last Post 1-12 of 12 discussions (27 posts)
  1. Mathi P profile image61
    Mathi Pposted 15 years ago

it's Not a Joke ..... yesterday, i am chat with one rich man from Arabia . he is one Oil mill owner .he spent more time in out business and in hub ........... just only searching thread reading good articles ....... it's his most of spenting time .......

So i believe .... most of the good hub writers here ...

but who's are given answer me ? ............

How to writing good Traffic Hub ?

Attn :  Hub Masters .......... Pls add your for me .......

By
    Mathi

1. profile image0
      Ananta65posted 15 years agoin reply to this

Just refer him to one of your hubs, Mathi

2. Hery Yansen profile image63
    Hery Yansenposted 15 years ago

Hi Mathi, the most important thing in writing a traffic hubs is to write a good and useful information to the hubbers, and automatically you will draw traffic to your hubs. It's what we call, we give something useful, and you will receive something in the end.

Cheers,
    Hery

3. Uninvited Writer profile image80
    Uninvited Writerposted 15 years ago

Having 1,000 links on a page will not help you, especially when some are x-rated.

1. Jerrico Usher profile image56
      Jerrico Usherposted 15 years agoin reply to this

LOL, bottom line On page SEO and off Page SEO.

On page:

your page title needs to have a compelling theme, use your long/short tail keyword phrase in the title.. example:

Download PSP games online (your keyword phrase)

Write the title like this:

"How to Download PSP games online FREE!!!"

Now that you have your juiced up title, you need to continue the trend.

Write your hub article with minimum 400 words I suggest around 700.

Saturate your keyword phrase in the article 2-3% of the time. That is you take how many words you wrote/write and divide it by 3% so 700 words equates to: 21 times

It must look/read naturally so people don't even notice the keyword is in there 21 times, this is a bit challenging at first but you get the hang of it and can write this in on the fly..

an example using just one sentence (I won't write the whole hub in this thread lol)

Title of Hub:  "How to Download PSP games online FREE!!!" (I CAPITOLIZED all the keywords but in an actual hub this would be written normally, just wanted you to see how it flows in the context)

Hub:

The market today, where the PSP is concerned, is becoming remarkably exciting. Learning how to use your PSP to dynamically import games becomes a fun game in itself. You can DOWNLOAD PSP GAMES ONLINE pretty easily just by doing a Google search and finding the best sites. You can DOWNLOAD PSP GAMES ONLINE on membership sites but you can also find free download sites as well. These are usually based on "home brewed" games which are essentially "hacked" games with unsigned code.

I think the fact that I can DOWNLOAD PSP GAMES ONLINE and move them into my PSP through the USB and if I get the browser upgrade I can also get them directly from the web and DOWNLOAD PSP GAMES ONLINE directly to my memory stick is fantastic. Sony however has been sneaking prom upgrades that make it harder to DOWNLOAD PSP GAMES ONLINE to play on the unit of the hacked (homebrewed) variety though, however some hackers have created modified firmware downloads that will upgrade your PSP without imposing the intrusive limitations!

My mini hub above statistics:

174 words x  3% = 5 times the keyword should appear in the hub

the keyword shows up in these 174 words/2 paragraphs exactly 5 times (score! I didn’t even try that hard!) rule of thumb for me a paragraph is apx 100-200 words so use the keyword 2 times per paragraph should do the trick. Notice how it sounds natural.

it would go on but you get the idea... this two paragraphs has 3% keyword saturation

this puts you pretty good on on page SEO now pictures. A step many people forget is to rename pictures they upload into their hubs. Your pictures should have your keyword in it if possible, put a picture of a PSP unit and title the picture "PSP games" or put unit used to Download PSP games online" this gives your pictures link juice for search engine searches for images.google.com which could if clicked land someone on your hub just trying to see the picture, it also links the keyword giving it more relevance as well as SEO.

Have at least one link out of your page, link to an authority site about PSP downloads or a free download site, use your keyword in the anchor text. so "Download PSP games online" should be what the link's text reads and when clicked it goes to that site. try to do this with a page off of hubpages for better SEO credit both with hubpages and with Google/yahoo/msn, but try to get a link exchange going, see if they will put a link to your hub if you put a link to their site, just ask, this provides a two way link which is good for link pop and off page SEO.

Write a few lenses and insert this keyword as anchor text and link back to your hub, this helps your backlinks and brands your keyword in SEO for rankings in search engines. Someday I hope hubpages allows clickable links in picture comments because this is another great way to provide a link.

To acquire hubpages massive traffic, you need to build some plummbing into your hub. You do this by linking to other hubs with relevant content using the keyword as your anchor text but be sure to monetize the link with a token, again ask them for a link back to your hub as well, this doubles both of your traffic funneling efforts, get some fans going as people click into your page or leave a comment hubtivity is free advertizing for you to all their fan base, If I or Jimmy leave a comment on your hubs you will benefit from my 300+ fans potentially seeing your hub in hubtivity and jimmy's over 600+ fans.. that’s a lot of potential clicks into your hub.

YOU leave comments on others hubs, this puts a link back to your profile as comments include a link (your picture) to your account automatically.. commenting works on the laws of karma kinda, you comment and more people see your site, leave a good comment, never negative, and say something inspiring so people may think, wow this guy knows some stuff, I want to read his hubs- BAM traffic.

That's the basic SEO formula. Please drive through, come again!  (^8<

Jerrico

Mathi Pposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Jerri .

Your SEO  Idea is Very Good .

2. AEvans profile image71
      AEvansposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Now that is the truth..big_smile

4. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

Learning some English will not hurt either big_smile

so sorry my frd..........

how to learn your language ...... are u know our mother tongue ??????

by
      mathi

1. Misha profile image62
        Mishaposted 15 years agoin reply to this

English is not my native language, so I know what I am talking about here smile

1. profile image0
          daflaposted 15 years agoin reply to this

How long have you been speaking English, Misha, just for our general information?  I'm sure when you first started, you weren't as good as you are now.  Be a little more understanding.  English (especially American English) is one of the hardest languages in the world to learn.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image80
            Uninvited Writerposted 15 years agoin reply to this

But this is an English writing site. If you don't know the language you won't do well. I wouldn't start writing for a Hindi website.

1. profile image0
              daflaposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I understand that, but there are nicer ways to deal with people.  I speak "a little" spanish, and I wouldn't attempt to write on a spanish speaking site either, but these people who try this are so desperate many times, that they just want to do anything to make money.

Seriously, I had one write me asking me how he could make some money.  He was desperate, and thought I could help him.  I hope I did, but I don't know.  I know what desperation sounds like.   I've been there.

5. broalexdotinfo profile image57
    broalexdotinfoposted 15 years ago

lol

Not that my english is one of the best, but I didn`t even get the idea with the rich man.

6. jimmythejock profile image84
    jimmythejockposted 15 years ago

Hi Mathi, I am so sorry, I cannot help you, first of all because I don't understand what you are trying to say and secondly because I don't understand what you are trying to say. you have learned some good English words and you obviously know alot more English than I know of your language but the idea of any language is to string out sentences that by putting words in an order that people will understand what you are trying to say.
    I appologise for not being able to help you but if you could try to rearange your words into sentences I would try to answer any f your questions.....jimmy

7. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

Dafla,

I thought I was merely giving an advice - in order to write high traffic hubs in English one has to know more English then this person. As easy as that smile

As for English being the most difficult - I would disagree. It wouldn't become standard language of international communications if it was. It is one of the easiest languages to learn in its basic form.

1. profile image0
      Ananta65posted 15 years agoin reply to this

I Agree, Misha. I am Dutch and we learn several foreign languages at school. We take German, French and English, it's madatory. In addition children can opt for Latin, Greek and Spanish. French, German and Spanish are harder to learn than English is. Not to mention African, Asian or Eastern European languages.

Thanks Misha and Ananta .

I try to learn good english , bcoz it's international communication language.

Now My Second Question Started :

How to learn Easy Spoken/written English in online ! ...?( how is My SEO question )

Are u have any Idea to learn basic spoken/written english .

Waiting yours Reply .

8. Jerrico Usher profile image56
    Jerrico Usherposted 15 years ago

I think I answered his question in my SEO post here... did that help you out? traffic is about using the resources, writing good hubs (the yeast)..

9. Benson Yeung profile image67
    Benson Yeungposted 15 years ago

I know of millions of people whose joint asset is over one million dollars. Will that help?

10. weblog profile image57
    weblogposted 15 years ago

What was going on for the 2 months? lol

Just i am enjoyed with other one forum , Just few days before i got one mail from hub (that remembered me).

How about you ?

are   u from South India ? ( Guessing from sweet Sneha )

By
      Mathi

are u know your APV ? (not ASL)

1. weblog profile image57
        weblogposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Yes smile

Good ,

Your  ASL ?

am from chennai .

are like my profile visit : My Colourful Page

By
          Mathi

11. Shadesbreath profile image76
    Shadesbreathposted 15 years ago

Tell the rich man to become a patron of the arts and sponsor me as a fiction writer.

12. hasandaas profile image60
    hasandaasposted 15 years ago

I think what sheis saying is, that she had met an arabic man that is an oil mill owner, who spends most of his time reading threads and posting hubs. Even though he is a very well busy man, he still makes tiem to write. So in that retrospect she believes that some of the best writers come from this site, due to her experiance. And then shes asks, "why would anyone read her hubs". so shes askinf for good advice.

like it ..

where are  u from ?  .

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)