jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (14 posts)

Attention, all dog lovers:

1. habee profile image96
    habeeposted 6 years ago

Looks just like my grandpup, Dooly! Watch the entire thing - the end is the best!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=cq … gdata_plaJ

2. profile image0
    Emile Rposted 6 years ago

lol  That is too cute. I'm going to have to pass that video around work tomorrow.  I used to own a bulldog, I would never have thought he could do that. His only skill was slobbering all over the furniture.

3. AliciaC profile image100
    AliciaCposted 6 years ago

This is such a wonderful video! I’ve never seen a surfing dog before, and this one not only obviously loves it but has great technique! You’re right, the last part is really interesting - the dog is so clever!

4. habee profile image96
    habeeposted 6 years ago

I'm wondering if I could teach my Great Danes to skateboard like that. Water activities are definitely out - they hate getting their dainty little footsies wet! lol

5. leahlefler profile image99
    leahleflerposted 6 years ago

That dog is amazing - I've tried to get my Golden Retriever to do some cool tricks, but his best "trick" is retrieving rather nasty things from the yard and bringing them inside! smile

1. habee profile image96
      habeeposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I used to breed Goldies. Great dogs!

1. leahlefler profile image99
        leahleflerposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Oh, I love my Casey dog. He is just the best dog on the planet, and so gentle with my little one (Nolan is only 29 pounds at 4 years old, and Casey is just amazing with him):

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/5447242_f248.jpg

6. tlmcgaa70 profile image77
    tlmcgaa70posted 6 years ago

that was an amazing video, to see those dogs, especially skateboarding (which i have seen before) doing tricks you wouldnt think they would know to do. I have a dog whose mother was half german shepherd and half coyote, we never saw the father. shei s highly intelligent and has been raised to think for herself. so, unless she thinks it is something she would enjoy or it isnt to much bother, (she is 9 yrs old now and not quite as active as she used to be) i would not be able to convince her to try such things. her deal is herding livestock...that is her love. i can send her after them with just a look. i guess if i asked her she would look at me and say "mom, tricks are for Bulldogs!" lol

7. lorlie6 profile image83
    lorlie6posted 6 years ago

Love the butz at the end!  Great find, habee!

1. habee profile image96
      habeeposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Hey, girlfriend! How ya been?

1. lorlie6 profile image83
        lorlie6posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Hangin' in, my friend!  Thursday is a red-letter day, Quinn turns 1!!!!!  Granny heaven, you understand!!!  Take good care, habee. smile

8. RedElf profile image85
    RedElfposted 6 years ago

Congratulations on grandson's first birthday, lorlie - habee, the video was such fun. I'm emailing it to all my friends! Maybe my sister can get her crazy dogs to skateboard with her. Thanks for sharing it.

9. rebekahELLE profile image89
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

adorable! love how much fun he's having. Thanks for the lunch break chuckles. big_smile

10. wordscribe43 profile image93
    wordscribe43posted 6 years ago

Oh my gosh...  That was the best.  I love how he pushes himself to go faster on the skateboard.  What a hoot!  My kids and I were laughing out loud.

working