jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

What is the little A beside hubs in my list?

1. Sinea Pies profile image84
    Sinea Piesposted 6 years ago

I could not find the previous thread that answers this question. Please forgive the repeat but I would love to know what the little A's are that show in my hub list?

1. K9keystrokes profile image91
      K9keystrokesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

"A" is for summary! It just means you need to create a unique summary for that hub. It is a new and helpful icon.
      Cheers~ smile

1. sortapundit profile image60
        sortapunditposted 6 years ago in reply to this

p.s. Completing a summary is very useful if you submit your hubs to a few social networking sites, as the sites often automatically copy the summary and paste it into the 'comments' or 'review' field, saving you a little legwork as you spread the word about your posts smile

Good point--cool

2. Daffy Duck profile image60
      Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Just remember that you don't need to create a summary.  That is optional.  Just go to your account page and click on the missing summary button at the bottom and it will tell you about this.  big_smile

2. Sinea Pies profile image84

Thank you all so much.  Now I know.  I will be doing summaries on all of my hubs.

That is a really good choice Sinea Pies!

3. Peggy W profile image92
    Peggy Wposted 6 years ago

I have been working on adding summaries and my views and dollars earned are going up.  So from my experience the past few days...it is worth doing.  That, or the sun is just shining on me for the moment.  smile

4. moonlake profile image90
    moonlakeposted 6 years ago

My score has gone down from almost the minute I put the summary on. Maybe I'm not very good at summaries.

5. Sinea Pies profile image84

Can't say what's happened with mine but I see the value. When I look up things on Google, I read the first line or two before opening.

1. Camille Harris profile image
      Camille Harrisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Same here, Sinea.

There's a great LC entry on summaries, including an explanation on the use of the letter 'A':  http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/How- … ub-Summary

Speaking of...I need to get started on my own summaries!

working