jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Can I delete a Hub from my account?

1. Escobana profile image83
    Escobanaposted 6 years ago

I had to take one Hub down for violation of a rule. It wasn't original content and redoing the article makes no sense in this case.
    It's still there in my account and I would like to delete the whole Hub from my account. Is it possible and how do I take care of it?

2. prasetio30 profile image45
    prasetio30posted 6 years ago

Just go to your hub and then press the delete button above the article. Actually there are four options over there, like: edit, stats, delete and suggest link. If you want to delete your hub, just press the "delete" button. Keep on writing and never give up! success for you.....

3. Escobana profile image83

Thanks for responding! Not giving up at all but I like to keep my account easy to read:-) Nothing unimportant that keeps me distracted such as Hubs that don't have any sense being there. Success for you too!

4. sofs profile image86
    sofsposted 6 years ago

Even though you delete your hub it will show up with a line running through it ..on your account page.. for the next 24 hours .. just in case you change your mind..after that it will be gone forever.
    Since you are new, I would suggest that you read up the FAQ section and the learning center stuff.. Deleting hubs is not a great idea unless you really can't do much about it... Always try to rework and tweak your hubs..best wishes to you smile

5. Escobana profile image83

Thanks so much:-) I read a lot on the FAQ section and the learning center but there is sooooo much to find out when you're new. This Hub really is a fixed article from another source. I wrote it and found out later it was against the rules. Reworking it is no option but I can write a new one, using bits and parts of it later:-) Best wishes to you too!

working