jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

I am new to Hubpages.:)

1. hazelwood4 profile image82
    hazelwood4posted 6 years ago

I wanted to invite you to take a look at my Hubpages.  I do look forward to the suggestions.

1. Apostle Jack profile image61
      Apostle Jackposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to hub pages.I will do just that. But i am the strangest one of all,because i have the most to give. I will take a peep at your hubs.

2. manlypoetryman profile image68
      manlypoetrymanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to Hub Pages !

3. profile image0
      SusieQ42posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi Hazelwood!  I just read one of your poems.  It was meaningful, but much too short.  Hubpages will rate it higher if it is longer.  Just head on in there and edit it.  Add a few more lines, etc.  I did exactly what you did when I first joined.  It was like I was afraid to just "let go" then after a while I got used to writing here and edited most of my poems!

2. Randy Godwin profile image91
    Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HP, hazelwood4!  smile

1. hazelwood4 profile image82
      hazelwood4posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Randy.smile  I am really enjoying all the wonderful information on the site.  I have been a writer on Associatedcontent.com for a few years, but I discovered HP a few months ago.  The site really has an amazing learning center.

1. Randy Godwin profile image91
        Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I've written a bit on AC myself and this site beats them hands down.  HP isn't perfect by no means as no content sites are, but enjoy yourself and feel free to ask for help as most here are glad to give it.  smile

3. hazelwood4 profile image82
    hazelwood4posted 6 years ago

I am so amazed by how user-friendly the site is too.smile  Also, the ability to edit and craft our work is phenomenal compared to another site we know.Thank you Randy.smile  I am looking forward to learning as much as I can, and I will be posting new hubs very soon!

1. Randy Godwin profile image91
      Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You will learn so much more here, HW4.  A whole new ballgame for sure.  smile

4. profile image60
    Todd D. Schmidtposted 6 years ago

Me too.

working