I'm sure this question has been asked a million times. I know how obnoxious it can be, as I'm always on the writing forums for another site I work for.
Can anyone explain EXACTLY how you get paid here? I read the FAQs, but that didn't help. What the heck is an impression? How is money made?
According to my earnings, I have made 1 penny. (LOL) How did I make this penny?
I DON"T UNDERSTAND.
Basically, impressions are 'net lingo for 'views'. You can get a small amount (like 1c per 100 views) just for impressions. However to get serious earnings, you need visitors to click your adverts. Something you should NEVER do yourself or ask your friends to do.
Read the above link for more details.
1. Am assuming, you already have a Google Adsense account.It is the most important method to earn money through Hubpages.
2. Associate your Google Adsense account with the Hubpages - the views and clicks you get for HubPages Adprogram and Adsense will be automatically tracked (by the respective programs).
3. You need to configure the Adsense account in the affiliate page.
Go to my account==>Earnings==>Affiliate Settings==> configure.Give your Adsense code and you are done. Ads are automatically inserted, you dont have to do anything manually.
4. If you don't have an Adsense account yet, you need to apply for the same and get it approved from Google.
5. The payout from HubPages AdProgram happens through PayPal, once you reach the minimum threshold of $ 50.
6. The payout from Google Adsense happens when you reach the threshold of $ 100. Google has several options of paying you - direct bank transfer or shipping the check by courier - you can decide which suits you best.
It will take some time to start generating revenue through HubPages.
Fairman2014, welcome to Hubpages! Hubpages is a really good site.. lots of helpful friendly hubbers. All you got to do is ask. I wish you all the best on Hubpages. Happy hubbing!
by babobloch78 years ago
hi i am totally new at hubpages.com , i have applied for google adsense account through hubpages.cplease reply
by WritingWorldwide23 months ago
How long does it take for Google to approve an Adsense account?I applied for a Google Adsense account 10 days ago.
by KiwiLove8 years ago
i am new here , when making my google adsense account what website am i supposed to putwww.hubpages.com or the actual link to my profile in here ?
by ineveryoneheart5 years ago
how to approve my google adsense account through hubpages before 6 months?i m an indian so facing problem while approving google adsense account
by CharliC8 years ago
How can I tell if my Google Adsense account has been added to my hubs?
by Cloud.Strife7 years ago
has anyone gained the google adsense account by the hubpages?i have been rejected for several times,do I have to setup my own website to get the adsense account?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.