jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

Google hold

1. Dorsi profile image92
    Dorsiposted 9 years ago

I had to request another pin for my google account, so that I can verify it on my account.In the meantime though as of today it looks like my account is not going to count anymore views towards adsense, even though I've requested the pin. Anybody else get ahold like this until they got their pin? It says my hubs are only displaying public service ads until I verify, but I still see regular adsense ads on some of my hubs.
    It says it could take 2 -4 weeks in the mail until I get it, and I'm kind of bummed because my adsense was starting to take off this month. In fact, in the first 11 days of this month, I've made over half my adsense earnings. It's been amazing.

2. thranax profile image50
    thranaxposted 9 years ago

That really blows, I would be mad at Google. Maybe if your earnings went up too much too quickly, then would implement a hold like this to make sure its all legitimate. Maybe they don't, there are many reasons why Google does that things it does and honestly not many know enough to call anything.

~thranax~

3. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image67
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 9 years ago

If your account is on hold, nothing to worry. You have just served your pin means you have earned only $10 so far.
    Why are you worried for?
    Your payment on hold does not mean your earnings are in hold. Your earnings are as it is accumulating. It is only they are not showing it to you.
    I have just entered my pin and get all this info.

Jyoti Kothari

4. Whitney05 profile image84
    Whitney05posted 9 years ago

You should be fine. I'm not sure why you had to request a pin though. Mine was automatically sent to me at like $50 or so. I'm not sure what JYOTI is talking about with $10. I could be wrong though bc that was a while back.

5. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image67
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 9 years ago

In  a letter from adsense I have informed that I have to fill up the PIN written in the same.

I was also informed that the pin was sent when one crossed income of $10. This is not from   me, but from adsense itself.

Jyoti kothari

6. charlemont profile image80
    charlemontposted 9 years ago

Probably AdSense changed the threshold for sending PIN from $50 to $10. Mine was at $50, though.

1. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image67
      JYOTI KOTHARIposted 9 years agoin reply to this

May be. Adsense know better.

7. thranax profile image50
    thranaxposted 9 years ago

Now thinking about it I thought they were talking about the new KungFu move:

GOOGLE HOLD!

~thranax~

8. Dorsi profile image92
    Dorsiposted 9 years ago

Well this really sucks as I'm close to getting my first Adsense check. The reason I've made more this month is because I had some hot hubs- The 700 Bailout Bill, banks in trouble and Jim Cramer on the stock market. I noticed a big spike in the last 2 weeks, and now Adsense is not going to count until I get my new pin I guess. I had to request a new one because I moved and misplaced the first one they sent me.
    Dang, I hope the pin verification gets here sooner than later!

1. profile image0
      SirDentposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I got my pin when I crossed the 10 dollar threshhold also. It shouldn't take long to get it though.

working