Wow! I Won The Lottery! Time For Me To Share

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (32 posts)
  1. AEvans profile image72
    AEvansposted 12 years ago

I can't believe it! I won! I won! I won!

Dear Lucky Winner,

We the Mozilla Firefox Family have to congratulate you for been our 2011 lucky winner of the year. You have won The Sum of 900,000 BGP after we did our open ballot Last Week . To claim your prize please call our claim agent in United Arab Emirates * Dubia * Rev. Pery Eliano +971552419846 or email him on ( frnk2014i@blumail.org ) .***Due to possible mix up of some numbers and email contacts, we ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by some participants of this program.

***N;B You Must Be 16 and Above Before you can Play or Claim A Prize

Congratulation once again.

Yours faithfully,

Mrs. Luan Hluie

Now how do I collect? LOLOLOLOLO! big_smile  An open ballot? I don't even use Firefox! tongue

1. Jeannieinabottle profile image91
      Jeannieinabottleposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Wait... you were supposed to keep this award strictly from public notice!  I hope you are not disqualified now. :-)

AEvansposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Me too! lololo! big_smile

2. waynet profile image68
      waynetposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Oh well done, that is great news! Those Arab Emirates are so generous!

They are! lolololo big_smile

3. SimeyC profile image89
      SimeyCposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Wow  - well one day last week I won the English online lottery, sadly on the same day one of my Nigerian Uncles died - he did leave me millions though - apparently I have a lot of Nigerian Uncles - that's the fourth one who has died this year!

You are sure to be quite wealthy! With all of those millions you will never have to work again. lololo big_smile

2. billabongbob profile image65
    billabongbobposted 12 years ago

And the SCAMS keep on coming lol

They do! lololo! I hope someone doesn't fall for it.

1. billabongbob profile image65
        billabongbobposted 12 years agoin reply to this

There aren't many people that would fall for something as dubious  as this, but there are probably still a few gullible souls left out there somewhere.

3. paradigmsearch profile image61
    paradigmsearchposted 12 years ago

This thread has just given me a domain name idea...

I am looking forward to that! smile

4. Randy Godwin profile image60
    Randy Godwinposted 12 years ago

Yep, you blew it!  You must follow instructions better next time!  lol

Oh Crap! That is right It was supposed to be a secret! lololo! big_smile I guess they won't pay me now. lolooo! big_smile

1. wilderness profile image95
        wildernessposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Well, you're still on the hook to share - I hope you've been stuffing your mattress for a good long time now!

I have stuffed it so full, it is lumpy! lololo big_smile Time to get a new mattress. tongue

5. Mighty Mom profile image79
    Mighty Momposted 12 years ago

Happy to share in your good fortune!
    I would say you deserve it. But I would be fibbing. smile

6. Johnjfernando profile image61
    Johnjfernandoposted 12 years ago

Yes. Quite the lucky winner. Just be very careful. I see a few 'trickity trick tricks' coming from that lottery scam!

7. Zabbella profile image75
    Zabbellaposted 12 years ago

Ummm, don't forget about your little 'ol cousin Zabbella right here in New Jersey....I'll e-mail you my address.

8. sarasotadui profile image60
    sarasotaduiposted 12 years ago

Anyone can be a victim of scam. They are numerous and they are everywhere. I too was a victim of scam. That was through an email telling me I won the lottery the same as you AEvans. . .

1. Mighty Mom profile image79
      Mighty Momposted 12 years agoin reply to this

What a coincidence!
      Was yours in the UAE as well?
      That would be too freaky! lol

2. AEvans profile image72

I didn't fall for it, I was amused.big_smile I am sorry to hear about your situation that would not have been good. sad

9. AEvans profile image72

Happy to share with all of you who replied. Mmmmmm... Wonder how I can collect on it! lolo big_smile

10. CASE1WORKER profile image61
    CASE1WORKERposted 12 years ago

Hope I am not too late
    I have a family of 15 who are all starving. We need money to send my eldesst son to medical school so that he can learn and save the life of his dying cousin who has so many illnesses we cannot afford medical bills. She is dying real slow so should be alive when he has done his learning

Please send a check- just a small amount will help- If you could just spare $500,000 it would help educate him and keep this family from poverty and manlnutrition

Thank you so much, my family will be your family and we will all come and visit, can you guarantee our visa's?

OMG! lololol! That is good. big_smile

11. joseph merlin profile image42
    joseph merlinposted 12 years ago

This is sure shot scam emails I don't believe on it about two weeks ago I received email from Liberty Reserve

Congratulation you earn 500$ please put your account no and pin number for receiving it to your account.

lol

Scam Everywhere.

Like anyone would do that? They are brave little souls aren't they? lololo big_smile

1. sofs profile image78
        sofsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Wow!! wow !! lucky you.. smile  Now you do not have to depend on Adsense and Hp Ads program. lol

This is true! lolol big_smile Just pennies in the bank, compared to all of the money I have just won. lolololo big_smile

12. ubanichijioke profile image75
    ubanichijiokeposted 12 years ago

Wow! That is a huge sum of money. I want to go on vacation to th Bahamas. Come on let's go and flex the money! Lolz

Looks like my wealth is growing. See what I posted from the UK. I wonder if I will  get enough to own a castle. lololo ! big_smile

13. AEvans profile image72

M C B  LOTTERY P O BOX 1010
    LIVERPOOL, L70 1NL
    UNITED KINGDOM
    (Customer Services)
    Ref: UK/9920X3/2011
    Batch: 085/06/FSX09

BTL NOTIFICATION DESK

We happily announce to you the draw (#1070) of the M C B  LOTTERY, online Sweepstakes International program held on Wednesday 19th of October 2011.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 139573490206 750 with Serial number 1395/09 drew the lucky numbers: 04 17 26 30 34 bonus number 09, which subsequently won you the lottery in the 1st category i.e. match 6.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of Ј1,000, 000(One Million Pounds) in cash credited to file ZXT/1395700117/09.

This is from a total cash prize of Ј10,000,000 shared amongst the (10) lucky winners in this category i.e. Match 6. All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions, individuals, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online. This promotion takes place weekly.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Europe and your paying bank will be from our Representative as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your Ј1,000, 000(One Million Pounds) would be released to you by our Attorney (Bar., Steven Smith) in England upon clearance and clarification from our payment offices in Europe .

Do send us your full name and contact number and you will contacted by our attorney.

Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.

Congratulations from me and members of staff of M C B  LOTTERY.

Yours faithfully,

Mrs. Mary Scotei

Looks like I am getting wealthier by the week. Lolololo! big_smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)