jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Will my Facebook friends get tired of me?

1. ronalina profile image73
    ronalinaposted 6 years ago

I just started hubbing a few weeks ago and published my 10th hub today. (Fireworks setting off haha)  I do the FACEBOOK link after I  publish an article but I'm starting to feel like the guy who when people see in the hallway they turnaround to avoid me.  Kind of like the multi level marketing guy haha.  I think my hubs are interesting and hope my friends find  them interesting to buy how long will that last?  Is anybody else having the same problem.

If anybody has the time maybe you can take a look at my hubs and provide me some constructive criticism.  See there I go again  :

2. QuestionMaster profile image88
    QuestionMasterposted 6 years ago

I personally write an article and leave it to do its own thing. Friends are unlikely to click adverts or drive long term traffic to your hubs - or worse, they might try and click lots of adverts in an attempt to help you and result in you losing your Adsense account.

As your article ages it will be picked up by Google and other search engines - and if it's in a well searched but not too saturated topic  you'll start getting visitors from search engines - which is where the money comes from.

As for your latest hub on Michael Buble, you'd be best making the picture near the bottom smaller, to avoid getting the hub unpublished for pixelated images.

ronalinaposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Wow great advice!  Thank you taking the time to provide your input.  I really appreciate it.  I did not know anything about the pixelated image restrictions.  I don't personally ask any of my friends to click on any of the ads but I do post on FB because we have similar interests.  This is a great forum and thanks again,

1. QuestionMaster profile image88
        QuestionMasterposted 6 years agoin reply to this

You can find out some great info on what is and isn't allowed, what and how to include things in your hubs etc in the FAQ: http://hubpages.com/faq/

ronalinaposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thank again QuestionMaster!!

working