jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Cant delete a hub

1. Xenonlit profile image60
    Xenonlitposted 6 years ago

I had put up a hub that I did an extensive rewrite on but forgot was published at another site. I discovered that it had been published elsewhere a long time ago and I can't delete it there. It was in three parts. I deleted the other two parts but can't delete the first part.

The first part got resubmitted before I could figure out what was wrong. Can someone contact me by email so we can kill that first part?

Xenonlitposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, all! I just could not find the delete option. They're gone now!

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Each hub, when opened, has a delete button. There is no need to delete capsules individually.

The unpublish  button was gone! Hopefully, whoever reviews the article will delete it.

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years agoin reply to this

The unpublish button? There is a "delete" button, supposedly. Maybe you should send them an email instead, if you cannot locate that button.

I will have to do that, because two components of the three part hub series are still lingering around. They are killing my hub score!

1. QuestionMaster profile image86
            QuestionMasterposted 6 years agoin reply to this

1. You can only view the delete button when viewing the hub normally, NOT when in edit mode. It MAY disappear when the hub is under moderation or revision (that's what you seem to be implying), not sure.

2. Hub scores are meaningless.

1. profile image0
              Website Examinerposted 6 years agoin reply to this

The delete button is also available in editing mode after the pressing the "unpublish" button.

working