jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Also looking for some constructive criticism. Thanks!!!

1. Global-Chica profile image94
    Global-Chicaposted 5 years ago

Yay I just published my 10th hub and earned my first accolade smile Now I'm thinking of joining the 30 day challenge to give myself that extra push. Would love to know your thoughts about my hubs and any constructive criticism you have so I can improve.

This is my latest hub: http://global-chica.hubpages.com/hub/RajasthanIndia
    And here's one that has rather low ratings: http://global-chica.hubpages.com/hub/pi … dronrecipe

Thanks in advance!
    Anna

1. Sottway profile image79
      Sottwayposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hey Global-Chica.

Well done on the 10th Hub! I just read your latest Hub and it was a very interesting read, it is well written with some great photos, information and advice so the quality it certainly there - voted up and interesting!

Anyway, you should definitely take up the 30 day challenge, always go for the extra push! I'm only three days through mine at the moment though.

Sottway

Global-Chicaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the nice comments, Scottway. I've also taken up the 30 day challenge but have only done 2 articles in 4 days, yaiks. Good luck with the challenge!!

1. melbel profile image92
          melbelposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Really beautiful hub on your road trip through Rajasthan! Totally followed you. Keep up the good work!

2. kschang profile image88
      kschangposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Checked your hot pepper hub.

Nothing overtly wrong with it. I am guessing it's a bit low on hubscore because it's just a pretty esoteric topic. As you said, such peppers are pretty rare outside of Europe.

How about a hub where you compare and contrast like five different types of pepper?

Global-Chicaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi kschang,
        Thanks so much for the great suggestion! I think I will try to tackle your recommendation and do something along the line of a comparison to other peppers.

working