jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (13 posts)

Adsense not yet approved - it's been over a week.

1. profile image0
    Dedmorozposted 6 years ago

I've applied for adsense on 1st December, they've sent me back a confirmination letter - I've confirmed my email - granted hubpages access to my account and...

Now it's all silent and has been silent for over a week. Should I be worried?

The message from Google Adsense:

"Account Not Active
    An AdSense account does not exist for this login, as it is associated with an unapproved application. For more information about your application, please review the message we sent to the email address you provided with your application. "

1. lorenmurcia profile image90
      lorenmurciaposted 6 years agoin reply to this

When I published 2 hubs, I tried applying but got rejected because the content is still not enough. After publishing 8, I tried again and was now under review. I waited for almost 3 weeks before finally getting approved. Prior to approval, I already received a newbie guide email from them. But when I tried accessing the account it was still under review. Have to wait more before finally getting fully approved. Just be patient.

1. profile image0
        Dedmorozposted 6 years agoin reply to this

All right, guess I'll just write more hubs in the meantime wink

The message I keep getting from Google Adsense is - Account Not Active
        An AdSense account does not exist for this login, as it is associated with an unapproved application. For more information about your application, please review the message we sent to the email address you provided with your application.

2. vmartinezwilson profile image87
    vmartinezwilsonposted 6 years ago

Probably, I've been waiting for two months now and still haven't been approved.  How long have people had to wait for adsense to get approved?

I got thie response from the Google AdMob Team, "Your site's traffic will determine when your site enters the second phase of approval.  As soon as you are fully approved, you should receive an email."

How long have people had to wait for their approval email?

3. profile image0
    SirDentposted 6 years ago

I remember when I first signed up that they sent me a code by land mail then I set up for them to call me and I punched in the code over the phone.  I still have the email they sent me if it is needed to see what they wrote me.

1. melbel profile image97
      melbelposted 6 years agoin reply to this

How much space are you using up in your email? Just curious? I'm an addicted "inbox" cleaner and since you've been here three years, one can assume you've got three years worth of emails saved up. tongue

(In an old email address, I've probably got emails from like 2000 or something... lol.)

1. profile image0
        SirDentposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I save my important emails to a folder.

4. melbel profile image97
    melbelposted 6 years ago

When I first signed up for AdSense, back in like pshhhhhhhhhhh 2006? 2007? It was a LONG process. I remember receiving a pin in the mail, too. I don't know if that was to receive my first payment or what that is for. But yeah, it can take a while. Think that's bad? eBay took FOREVER. Seriously.

5. PaulaHenry1 profile image78
    PaulaHenry1posted 6 years ago

Mine was pretty quick, got the letter with the code, called them and bamn-done.

6. KristalB profile image61
    KristalBposted 6 years ago

Mine was also pretty quick. If you haven't heard anything after 30 days I would definately re-apply. I started out with just submitting my Blogger blog though.

7. sofs profile image84
    sofsposted 6 years ago

Your best shot would be to post your question on the Adsense forums.. your will receive information which is more up to date and accurate.

8. profile image0
    Dedmorozposted 6 years ago

Thanks everyone - you've been wonderful helpers big_smile

9. ankitharrytom profile image79
    ankitharrytomposted 6 years ago

@Dedmoroz
    The message you are referring to is for a disapproved application and not for an application under review. On an under review application when you would have tried to login at google.com/adsense you would have received a message something like 'the application is still under review'

working