jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

My Hub has warnings

1. one2get2no profile image85
    one2get2noposted 5 years ago

Hi,
    Can anyone help me. One of my hubs has a warning on it which I don't understand. The warning is links to a prohibited site. The only links I have are to Amazon and Ebay so I am stuck as to what to do. This is the link if you could tell me what is wrong. http://one2get2no.hubpages.com/hub/Join … -Beginners

Thanks

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

If you edit the hub and click on the warning it will tell you which link is causing the problem. Are you sure that the flag is for a link.  In the case of this hub it may be the topic?

1. one2get2no profile image85
      one2get2noposted 5 years agoin reply to this

There are two warnings ..one for links and one for the topic being substandard. However I am a forex expert so I am at loss to see why it should be substandard. I did find a FAQ which mentioned that for every Amazon link there must be 50 unique words related to the link. Maybe that's  what the warning is all about.

3. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

Forex sites became such a source of scams that I think the topic was flagged.

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image92
      mistyhorizon2003posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Correct it was and was considered an over saturated topic, and I am not sure if Hubbers are even allowed to write on the subject at all now as a result.

working